Which "New Girl" Character Are You? | The Odyssey Online

Which "New Girl" Character Are You?

Any fan of the show has wondered who they would be in apartment 4D.

105
Which "New Girl" Character Are You?
Wikipedia

Anyone who has watched FOX’s sitcom about Jess, played by Zooey Deschanel, and her adorable gang has probably wondered where they would fit into the group’s infamous apartment, ‘the Loft.’ The show has six main characters that appear throughout the five complete seasons and the new season that just started September 20 with their own very unique personalities. There’s really only question to ponder as you watch the genius that is “New Girl”; who would you be if you lived in ‘the Loft’?

1. Jess Day

You’re literally the happiest person in your friend group. You are so optimistic that you have the ability to spin any situation, no matter how awful it is, into something wonderful. You always pick everybody up when they’re down, even if you’re down yourself.

If you’re a Jess, you’re also incredibly brave. You rock a lot of polka dots, wear a hat made of ribbons, sing like no one is listening, and chase down whomever your heart leads you to in life. Keep being you because you’re the glitter glue that holds your little group of misfits together.

2. Nick Miller

You’re a lovable mess. You’re actually incredibly smart, but you choose to downplay your strengths in order to stay out of the spotlight.

Your love life could use some work. You’re afraid of commitment, but, when you do commit, it’s one hundred percent to the other person. Your goofy, fun-loving personality is what attracts other people to you, but they stick around because you’re also loyal and extremely caring.

3. Schmidt

You are a strong personality, Schmidt. You stay up to date on all the latest fashion trends, hot clubs, and anything else that further sophisticates your lifestyle. You’re a clean freak with some mild to extreme control issues, too.

You’re the master of your love life. When you find your Cece, you will treat her like the queen she is to you. But you will also still take care of your friends since you’re practically the only adult in the group.

4. Cece Parekh

You’re definitely the best looking of everyone in the group, but you really don’t let it go to your head. You can be as chill as your good friend Nick.

You act tough as nails and will take on anybody who messes with your friends, but, when you do let people into your life, they can easily see that you’re actually gentle, kind, and even vulnerable at times. You're also a great voice of reason. Someday your Schmidt is going to sweep you off your feet.

5. Winston Bishop

You are an oddball. You like eccentric clothing, fruity drinks, and your cat. No one quite knows what you are going to say or do next and you’re definitely not afraid to let your feminine side show.

You may stumble a little when it comes to finding your perfect career and partner, but you’re never afraid to try again no matter how many times life knocks you down. Your perseverance pays off tremendously for you in the long run.

6. Coach

You may not have spent a lot of time in apartment 4D, but you’re an honorary member of the gang. You’re a great friend and a huge Teddy bear, despite your attempts at putting out a tough exterior.

Your time with your friends that became family may have been short, but it’s probably because you had to chase something worthwhile, like the love of your life. But when you come back into town, it’s like you never left.

These six characters make up a family that is always there for each other and supports each other in every way. The show wouldn’t be the same if it weren’t for all six of them. Whoever you are among them, you are a good friend who cannot be replaced.