What Will Be Coming To Netflix In June?

What Will Be Coming To Netflix In June?

Yes, Netflix, I am still watching.

47
What Will Be Coming To Netflix In June?
arresteddevelopment.wikia.com

It is finally summertime. No more school work, no more late nights studying, and all your time to yourself. What do people love doing in their spare time? Netflix and chill. People Netflix and chill in all seasons, but summertime is one of the most popular. You can 'flix and chill alone, with your dog, or with three other people. The options are endless. Near the end of each month, people tend to find themselves in a "show hole," but no worries—Netflix wants you to get absolutely nothing done this summer and are rolling out some of the best shows for the month of June. Get ready because you are about to do the ultimate Netflix and chilling this summer.

June 1:

"7 Chinese Brothers"

"72 Cutest Animals" season one

"72 Dangerous Places" season one

"A Walk to Remember"

"Big Stone Gap"

"Bob Ross: Beauty is Everywhere"

"Breaking the Magician's Code: Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed" seasons one and two

"Cold in July"

"Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon?"

"Cuba: The Forgotten Revolution"

"(Dis)Honesty: The Truth About Lies"

"El Libro de Piedra"

"Elizabeth: The Golden Age"

"Extraordinary Tales"

"The Fear of 13"

"Gabo: The Creation of Gabriel Garcia Marquez"

"Gentleman and Gangsters" season one

"The Good Witch" season one

"The Great Alone"

"Hadwin's Judgement"

"J. Edgar"

"Jaco"

"Janis: Little Girl Blue"

"Jurassic Park"

"Jurassic Park III"

"Lion Heart"

"The Lost World: Jurassic Park"

"Meadowland"

"The Odd Couple II"

"Off Camera" series one

"Pokémon the Movie: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages"

"Pokémon XY: Kalos Quest" season two

"Portrait of a Serial Monogamist"

"The Resurrection of Jake the Snake"

"Rock the Kasbah"

"Sam Klemke's Time Machine"

"Second Coming"

"Tab Hunter Confidential"

"UFOs: The Best Evidence Ever (Caught on Tape)"

"Underdogs"

"What Our Fathers Did: A Nazi Legacy"

"Wildlike"

June 2:

"Beauty and the Beast" season three

"Hibana: Spark" Netflix Original

"Pretty Little Liars" season six

June 3:

"Bo Burnham: Make Happy" Netflix Original

June 6:

"Darkweb"

June 7:

"Every Thing will be Fine"

"Jarhead 3: The Seige"

June 10:

"LEGO Friends: The Power of Friendship" Netflix Original, season two

"Voltron: Legendary Defender" Netflix Original, season two

June 11:

"Me Him Her"

"Scandal" season five

June 12:

"Already Tomorrow in Hong Kong"

June 14:

"The League" season seven

June 15:

"After the Spill"

"Boom Bust Boom"

"The Giver"

"In the Shadow of the Moon"

"Naz & Maalik"

"Night Owls"

"Poverty, Inc."

"Top Spin"

"TransFatty Lives"

June 16:

"Being Mary Jane" season three

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." season three

"The Unborn"

June 17:

"All Hail King Julien" Netflix Original, season three

"Orange is the New Black" Netflix Original, season four

June 18:

"Cedar Cove" season three

"Grey's Anatomy" season 12

June 19:

"Bunk'd" season one

"I Am Thor"

June 20:

"Life Story" series one

"The Making of Life Story"

June 21:

"Best Friends Whenever" season one

June 22:

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For

Spotlight

June 24:

"Dragons: Race to the Edge" Netflix Original, season three

"The Fundamentals of Caring" Netflix Original

"Justin Time GO!" Netflix Original

June 27:

"Cronies"

June 29:

"Life"

June 30:

"A Very Secret Service" Netflix Original, season one

"Palio"

So pop your giant bucket of popcorn, and get ready to procrastinate! Netflix never fails to amaze us.