We Are All The Belcher Family

We Are All The Belcher Family

We can all relate to this animated family.

49
We Are All The Belcher Family
Tumblr.com

There comes a time in everyone's life when they watch a television series and stumble upon a character that speaks to them on a spiritual level. We can relate to this person and find ourselves reflected in them on a constant basis. However, there is that rare moment when we can find ourselves finding common ground with a copious amount of television personnels.

We are all Bob Belcher.

We are all Linda Belcher.
Like Bob, Linda takes a lot of pride in her role as a mother. She continuously shows a nurturing and understanding nature towards not only her own children but people in general. However, she isn't afraid to unleash her rage and wild side. Linda also has a huge love of alcohol, especially wine, and has been quoted saying she doesn't get drunk she has fun. She also doesn't judge and gives people the benefit of the doubt which I feel a lot of us are like as well.

We are all Louise Belcher.

Pretty sure if you've seen at least one season or episode of Bob's Burgers, you already know this speaks for itself. Louise is psychotic, insane, manipulative and crazy but we are all Louise. No matter how kind we all think we are there are absolutely moments when we feel the revenge fire burning inside of us and begin concocting plans on how to get back at someone. The one thing about Louise is she loves her family and has shown that no one is allowed to mess with them but her. She is also a born leader and takes charge of situations with pride and confidence.

We are all Gene Belcher.

If there is any part of you that is unique, weird, quirky or comfortable with who you are, chances are they've related to Gene. While he isn't the most fit member of this family, he is happy the way he is. Let's face it, we all love food. Gene expresses his love for eating in practically every episode. He isn't afraid to be exactly how he wants to be, whether that is wearing garbage as a fashion statement, or walking around making farting and dog sounds on his keyboard.

We are all Tina Belcher.

Tina speaks for just about everyone out there who has ever felt socially awkward or embarrassed about how they are seen in front of their crush. She constantly says whatever comes to her mind even if ends up sounding extremely weird. She displays the confidence we all know we have inside us after giving herself a quick pep talk. Like everyone she has strayed from her path a little but always manages to find herself back. Her imagination runs wild in her erotic fan fiction and constant daydreams. Tina also knows what she wants and doesn't stop at anything to try and pursue it. Plus she loves zombies. . Even if it is in a more sensual way than most people.

If you haven't given Bob's Burgers a shot, I would highly suggest watching a season or two, or all of them. All the seasons are on Netflix and it's worth your time. I promise.