Top 10 Places To Visit In Chicago

Top 10 Places To Visit In Chicago

If you're thinking about taking a trip to the Windy City, make sure to hit these locations!

44
Top 10 Places To Visit In Chicago
Clarissa Magley

Chicago is a wonderful and beautiful place, along with being a noisy city. Taking a trip to Chicago is always a fun thing to do, but when to go is up to you. It doesn't matter the season because there's always something to do! If you haven't been to Chicago, you should go! Check out these top 10 places to help make your Chicago trip worthwhile!

1. Millennium Park

Millennium Park is where The Bean is located. As you can see above, The Bean is a huge shaped figure that has a reflection. It's tradition to take a visit to this wonderful shape and to take a picture outside it or inside it. Also, it's fun to go and watch people fall when ice skating is offered during Winter.

2. John Hancock Building

This building was completed in 1969 and stands 100 stories tall. This building is known for many things, such as the stores located in it, the people who live in it, the restaurants inside, but most of all, the 360 degree view it offers. When you visit this building, you can walk around the floor and see Chicago in a 360 degree view. Or you go on The Tilt, which stands out of the building from 10 to 30 degrees as you stand in one of the eight spaces offered.

3. Willis Tower

The Willis Tower stands 110 floors tall. This building offers the Sky Deck, which allows you to step out onto a glass box and see Chicago under your feet.

4. Navy Pier

Navy Pier holds a few restaurants, shopping places, and beautiful scenery. Here you can also find a Carousel, where anyone of any age can ride. Are you really too old to ever ride your favorite fake animal?

5. Art Institute of Chicago

The Art Institute of Chicago offers a museum where you can look at famous art pieces. The Museum rotates its pieces every so often.

6. Water Tower Place

This building is a shopping center that offers not only stores, but food. If you're looking to spend money, this is the place.

7. Wrigley Field

Wrigley Field is a great place to spend time watching the Cubs with your best friends. GO CUBS!

8. Soldier Field

Soldier Field is where the Chicago Bears play. This is also a great place to watch a game with your friends.

9. Lincoln Park Zoo

Here, you can see chameleons along with gorillas, lions, tigers, polar bears, and many other animals.

10. Shedd Aquarium

The Shedd Aquarium is not only a great place to go and see different types of fish, but also an Aquatic Show. Bring your rain coat because you will get wet!