Top 10 Best Free Online Movie Streaming Sites

Free Online Movie Streaming Sites

317
Best-Free-Online-Movie-Streaming-Sites

Free movie streaming online is a convenient and cost-effective way to watch the movies you love from the comfort of your own home. While numerous sites offer "free" movies, the ones listed below are virus-free and entirely legal for use.

These sites offer an enormous selection of free movies, ranging from comedies and dramas to horror and action movies. There are movies from major studios, but numerous older and independent movies you will enjoy watching repeatedly.

Crackle

Crackle is our top pick for the best place to watch free movies online because it offers hundreds of full-length movies and original programming that you can watch at any time. These are big-budget movies starring well-known actors.

These high-definition movies look stunning regardless of the size of the screen on which they are being viewed. You will occasionally have to sit through a few commercials, but they are brief, and there are only a few commercial breaks throughout a feature-length movie.

Suggest Reads - lucifer season 7

All users have access to a closed captioning toggle directly using a VLC media player, but you can also enable parental controls if you create an account (it's free).

The assassination of a High School President, The T.V. Set, Gray Matters, Even Money, First Snow, The Accidental Husband, At First Light, Blunt Force Trauma, Beers of Joy, and Band of Robbers are among the most recently added movies to the site.

Popcornflix

Popcornflix is another excellent resource for streaming free movies online. Their constant stream of new titles from Screen Media Ventures (owned by the same company that owns Crackle) ensures a continuous flow of new movies.

This site features hundreds of comedies, dramas, horror, action, romance, family, documentaries, and foreign movies. Additionally, they feature original web and movie school content.

There is no need to create an account; choose a movie and enjoy. It supports resume playback, allowing you to watch these movies in segments if desired.

Yidio

Yidio is a website that categorizes places to watch movies online. One such category is devoted entirely to free movies.

What distinguishes Yidio from the competition is that it functions similarly to a search engine for free movies; it assists you in discovering all the free places to watch movies online.

It's straightforward to sort the movies by the site on which they're hosted, as well as by genre, year of release, MPAA rating, decade, and IMDb rating. Apart from the expected genres such as action and drama, there are some intriguing subgenres such as Art House & International, Special Interest, Indie, Faith & Spirituality, Disaster, and Neo-noir.

Little Man, Pain, Gain, Mid90s, Miracles from Heaven, Down for Whatever, Superfly, Freedom Writers, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, and Beetlejuice are among the more popular streams here.

YouTube

YouTube is not just for watching videos of dogs skateboarding or the latest movie trailers. Additionally, they have dozens upon dozens of free movies.

The site is brimming with unofficial movies uploaded by regular users, but they are frequently of poor quality, difficult to locate and subject to copyright takedowns. Reddit is one resource for finding those.

On the other hand, YouTube has its curated list of new and popular movies that can be accessed directly from the Movies & Shows section. Beyond that, there are profiles from legitimate movie studios, such as Popcornflix, that are also entirely free and legal to watch.

We were able to stream Child's Play, Khumba, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Legally Blondes, Snow Queen, Shaolin, Hannibal, Major League, It's a Boy Girl Thing, and The Marine during our most recent visit.

Tubi

Tubi currently has thousands of free movies and television shows available to stream. Some are only available for rent and cannot be viewed for free, but many can stream.

There are dozens of genres and collections to choose from, including some that are genuinely unique and fun, such as Not on Netflix, Movie Night, Cult Classics, and Bollywood Dreams. Additionally, we enjoy the Leaving Soon and Trending Now sections.

Son of the Mask, Open Season 3, The Sitter, The Tunnel, 9/11, Notorious, Apocalypto, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Don't Blink are listed movies as the site's most popular selections.

Tubi Kids is a section of this site dedicated to streaming children's movies exclusively. It's accessible from the website's top menu and features categories dedicated to preschoolers and other children, such as Toon TV, LEGO, and Friendly Monsters movies. Additionally, you can set parental controls via the standard website.

Roku's official channel

The Roku Channel also offers free movies, T.V. shows, and live T.V. If you own a Roku T.V. or streaming player, you can add The Roku Channel to it; however, if you don't, you can still stream all the movies for free on your computer or mobile device.

Although these movies contain advertisements, the trade-off is truly high-quality videos and well-known movies. A countdown is displayed for titles that are about to be removed so that you can plan accordingly.

While you can browse specific genre lists, none of them allow you to sort by popularity or filter by rating or year. However, you can search for actors and directors to discover movies they've worked on, as well as browse trending videos and newly added titles.

Plex

Plex Explained: What Is It and How Does It Work?

Plex is an intriguing service because it offers a much larger package than it appears at first glance. Along with free full-length movies, it provides T.V. shows, podcasts, live T.V., and associated software that acts as a media server for the home.

There are currently over 20,000 free movies, web series sites, and television shows available here. They're organized by genres such as action and crime, but you can also browse by actor or channel, such as BBC, Crackle, Popsy, Lionsgate, and Maverick Black Cinema. Plex also has distinct categories, such as Action Heroes, School Daze, Cheap Thrills, Just Joking, and Best of the West.

Similar titles and additional details on a film's watch page, such as the complete cast list, reviews, and trailers, are displayed.

The following are some of the most popular free movies on Plex: Noah, Lucky Number Slevin, Django Unchained, Wind River, Blood and Bone, Bent, The Core, and Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life are some of the titles on the list.

IMDb Television

What Is The Internet Movie Database (IMDb)?

IMDb is best known for its exhaustive database of movie information and trailers, but it also features a selection of free movies and television shows. You can browse newly added movies, most popular titles, IMDb Originals, weekly releases, and genres such as Hidden Gems.

The video player enables you to enable subtitles, customize the appearance of captions on the screen, adjust the video quality, and enter full-screen mode. You can stream from several different devices.

How to Train Your Dragon, Only the Brave, Rise of the Guardians, The Hunger Games, Long Shot, Shrek Forever After, The Wolf of Wall Street and 500 Days of Summer are just a few of the most popular free movies available here.

Pluto Television

Pluto TV operates in two modes: as an on-demand movie streaming website where you can browse a selection of movies and a live T.V. service where you can watch movies and television shows as they become available. There is no need for a user account, and you can even create a watch list without ever entering your email address or name.

You can watch live T.V. and movies from your web browser, mobile device, or desktop computer by downloading the appropriate software. It is available as an iOS and Android app, among other platforms.

Find comedy, drama, action, and horror movies, as well as other movie genres, both on-demand and live. If you're watching live T.V., movie channels include 54, 57, 60, 70, and 100; others feature additional programmings such as live sports, music, and news. There is a complete overview of all available channels here.

If you're tired of the standard genres offered by most movie sites, you'll appreciate Pluto TVs. Science Documentaries, PGA Tour, World Cinema, Sports movies, LGBTQ movies, Comfort movies, and '90s Throwback are a few of the inventive categories available.

This section contains a listing of all of the site's on-demand movies, including L.A. Confidential, Fargo, The Founder, Transformers, Copycat, Silver Linings Playbook, The Silence of the Lambs, Vantage Point, and The Big Short.

Redbox

If you're not into searching for free Redbox codes to watch movies for free, consider their free on-demand library. You do not even need to create an account to stream free movies from Redbox; browse and click to begin watching immediately.

The sections of the site that we enjoy the most are Hot & Trending, New To Free, and Leaving Free Soon. These are extremely useful for determining what other people are watching and which movies you might want to consider streaming before they are removed.

Beyond those are the standard categories, which include classics, romance movies, and family movies. Faith and Stand-Up are two that you rarely see on free animated movies sites like watchcartoononline. Additionally, you can search for movies starring a particular actor—be sure to select the free filter on the results page.

Derailed, Criminal, Mud, Texas Killing Fields, Dream House Nightmare, Mr. Church, Find Me Guilty, Touchback, Demoted, and Henry's Crime is just a few of Redbox's most popular free on-demand movies.