To The Girl Who Sees More Potential Than Restrictions

You are not the one who needs to change.

17
The Golden Girl Blog

It’s always been seen as a negative thing to be an “over-achiever,” especially in a generation so focused on finding the easiest way to do everything. It’s seen as “normal” to sit at home for an entire day doing nothing. For most people, that’s okay, as it should be. Breaks are necessary in life. But for some of us, it’s just not as appealing. And I’m telling you that it’s not a bad thing. It’s not a bad thing at all.

Seeing everyday as a new opportunity to grow as a person is not, and never will be, a bad thing. Wanting the most from life, and working for it, isn’t wrong. You are not wrong for putting your best foot forward, every day. You’re simply seeing the day for what it holds--reaching for whatever the world can give you that day. You’re seeing the potential rather than the restrictions. You are wanting the most, and working for the best. I’m here to relieve you of that fear. I’m here to tell you to keep progressing in your pursuit for your best life.

So, from here on out, Keep. Your. Head. Up. There are people like you in this world. It’s a matter of finding them; a matter of perseverance for a stronger tomorrow, stronger you, and stronger life. It’s the constant push to succeed and strive in your lifetime that will set you free.

Forget about the people who tell you that you’re doing too much, or that your goals are unrealistic. You know that in the end, they will happen, because you’ve given your best effort at making it happen. You’ve taken the potential from your life and seen it as an opportunity, rather than an obstacle. And that, my friend, is something beautiful.

You’ve taught your mind to see the good in everything, and because of this, you might experience more heartache. You might not always receive the good you so willingly put into the world. And you might always feel like you’re giving much more than humanly possible.

But at the same time, you’ll experience more joy, more happiness, more satisfaction with life and the positive efforts you contribute to the world. You’ll see the world in different colors--brighter, more vibrant hues. You’ll love much deeper, much more courageously. You’ll face each and everyday fearlessly, and with a smile. And isn’t that worth the risk of the opposite?

You are not the one who needs to change. You are not the one with the issue. You are not in the wrong for putting your full effort into everything. You will never be at fault for pushing your own limits to your maximum efforts. And you most definitely will find what you need when you least expect it.

So finally, to the girl with the biggest heart, to the girl who doesn’t know what to do with all the love in her heart, to the girl with so much love to give, to the girl who loves with every ounce of her heart:

You will find it someday, and it will be so magical. You will find whatever it is that you need, whoever you need, whenever you need it most. And it will feel so necessary, so right, and so extremely weightlifting. It’s a beautiful perspective to have when you see the world with potential, rather than restrictions.