24 Things That Are So College | The Odyssey Online

24 Things That Are So College

There are just some things you do at college that you wouldn't do anywhere else.

198
24 Things That Are So College

It's inevitable that, upon arriving to college, your lifestyle habits are bound to change in order to better suit your new environment. You'll quickly realize that college is far different from living at home, and you'll probably find yourself doing things you once thought were just cliche exaggerations. No matter where you go to school, it's safe to say that you'll end up in situations that are simply so college.

1. Your microwave is on top of your refrigerator... So college.

2. You have a designated desk chair for all of your failed outfit combinations... So college.

3. You have a steadily-growing pile of unwashed dishes gathering on your desk... So college.

4. Your desk drawers are filled with food, not textbooks... So college.

5. You brush your teeth in the shower... So college.

6. Easy-mac has become a staple in your diet, and you've even found ways to spice it up... So college.

7. Your social life consists of group study sessions in the library... So college.

8. Your local pizza shop is on speed-dial... So college.

9. No college discount? Swerve. So college.

10. Grabbing your school's late night food is your idea of a night out... So college.

11. Your once-a-week calls to your parents remind you to reevaluate your morals... So college.

12. Naps have replaced your recommended eight hours of sleep... So college.

13. Budgeting your dining dollars is harder than budgeting your bank account, probably because you have no money... So college.

14. Forcing yourself to go to the gym so you can justify your 2 a.m. pizza from the night before... So college.

15. Living on your own but still having your parents call and make appointments for you... So college.

16. Eight cups of a water a day? Scratch that. Eight cups of coffee a day... So college.

17. Scheduling your classes according to your nap schedule... So college.

18. Having $2 to your name but always managing to spend money on food... So college.

19. Being able to walk down the hallway to see your best friends... So college.

20. Hoarding the leftover table bread and butter from restaurants in your dorm... So college.

21. Passing your Tinder matches on a daily basis but never actually saying hi... So college.

22. Getting the dreaded, "Do you have a boyfriend yet?" question whenever you visit home... So college.

23. Bringing your whole closet to school but only wearing your friends' clothes... So college.

24. Never wanting this crazy ride to end... So college.