The Superheroes You Will Meet In College

College is an adventure and there are many heroes along the way.

24

If you haven't noticed the popular media lately our society has had a fix on superheroes. Batman, Spider-Man, Flash, or even the newest addition to the movie world Deadpool. With these pop culture LEGENDS coming into the world it's hard not to see the similarities between them and some people we see every day in college.

1. Superman:

The poster child of your university. The good grades, the good looks, athletic and he's the one person everyone can tell you who he is. He's an all-around good guy and has everyone's best interest.

2. Iron Man:

The tech-savvy rich kid who has more money than he knows what to do with. The nice car and the narcissism are just something that comes with the role, honestly.

3. Batman:

The dark kid who lives down the hall from you. He doesn't talk much, he doesn't really leave his room and he has some fancy gadgets and tech that you really don't know how it works. He's got some secrets but he's a genuinely good guy.

4. Black Widow:

This girl is kick-ass. She's got multiple talents like ballet, gymnastics and expert marksmanship. She's a well-rounded person who has the attitude to back up her skill.

5. Green Lantern:

The good guy who always has the will power to do what's right. He puts himself into everything he does and has a passion for helping, not because of him but because it's the right thing to do.

6. Thor:

The foreign guy who doesn't really know how to do the whole college thing. He has his own sense of fashion that is a little off. He loves his home country and his strange customs but he's always a good time.

7. Wonder Woman:

The Amazon Queen. She usually is around a strong group of females and is super athletic. Not to mention she could challenge whoever she wants in anything and more than likely she's going to beat you. Strong and independent she doesn't need anyone.

8. Hulk:

He's the guy who walks around in athletic shorts year round. Always in the gym and has his shaker bottle at his side. At times he may seem brutish but deep inside he's a caring person.

9. Storm:

She's the life-long friend you'll want to keep. Probably the smartest person you know. Not only when it comes to books but when it comes to valuable life lessons, she's the person to go to.

10. The Flash:

The nerdy kid who loves to have a good time and joke around. He has some hard major that you can barely pronounce but he's going to do great things in the future.

11. Captain America:

The guy who really learned to grow out of awkward high school years. He's the one that you barely recognize from that first class freshman year but is still humble as ever.

12. Deadpool:

The wild kid who you have no idea where he's coming from. The rules are more like guidelines and sometimes you question how he's in school.