The Make-Up Christmas List | The Odyssey Online

The Make-Up Christmas List

Watch out Sephora, we're coming for you.

18
The Make-Up Christmas List
speeli

Urban Decay, Too Faced, Anastasia OH MY! The holidays are stressful enough, don't let cold ham ruin your perfectly arched eyebrow. While you probably have more than enough make-up (who am I kidding, you can never have too much make-up) here are some of the best products to ask for this holiday season. And if your list falls short come present time, take some of that cash you got and TREAT YO SELF!

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow

Alright so I love this product with a burning passion. It last on your face for DAYS and you probably only have to buy it once a year. It's $18 and considering how many eyebrow pencils you go through this is so worth it!

http://www.anastasiabeverlyhills.com/dipbrow-pomade-waterproof-color-brow-sculpt/dipbrow-pomade.html?dwvar_dipbrow-pomade_color=Medium%20Brown&cgid=brows#start=1&cgid=brows Get it here!

2. tarte Rainforest By The Sea Marine Boosting Spray

Four-in-one primer, setting spray, hydrating mist, and skin refresher. It has caffeine in it so it will make your holiday look bright and beautiful just like you! Its $25 and you can get it at your local Sephora.

3. Urban Decay Naked Palettes

With seven different palettes to choose from, your smoky eye will never look better. They include a two sided brush and an array of colors that look perfect on any skin tone. From the Basics to the original line these palettes range from $29 to $54.

4. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

No falsies needed here! Get perfectly long natural eyelashes with this amazing mascara. $23 for the full size at Sephora.

5. Make Up For Ever Pro Light Fusion Highlighter

Slay this holiday with popping cheekbones. $39

6. Kylie Lip Kit

$29 to $30 which includes a matte liquid lipstick WITH a lip liner, I'd say thats pretty good deal!

https://www.kyliecosmetics.com/collections/matte-lip-kits-gift-bag Get it here!

7. Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection

Get your contour on with this amazing palette. Not only does it work, it smells like chocolate! Win win right?!

8. Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer

For $27 cover up the reddest pimples to the darkest under eye circles!

9. Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Be Christmas Card ready with this perfect primer! $26 at Sephora.

10. beautyblender the original beauty blender

Number one rule in make-up application... BLEND! Get some help from this little helpful tool for $20.

11. Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector

With all the holiday shopping, you're most likely not catching up on your sleep. Cover up your dark circles with this amazing corrector!

Get it here!

Now write down your christmas list and check it twice and make sure to SLAY this holiday season!