Now Hiring

Now Hiring

Jobs for the college student.

107
Now Hiring

It's that time of year again! The time where your money from your summer job has run out and you're in need of some more, and your parents are just about tapped out. So what happens now? Well, maybe it is time for you to get a part time job -- but how? There are many places that are hiring through out the Moscow community and right here on campus. However, sometimes it can be difficult to find the right job for a college student. This article is for those whose wallets are hurting and need a little extra help.

FOOD WORKERS UNITE!

Ahhh, the food service industry. Most of us have either been there or have considered working in it. The food industry is not always rewarding, but it can sometimes be worth it, ESPECIALLY in a college town. Luckily, there are a few "Now Hiring" signs in the windows of various hot spots for us Vandals here in town.

Panda Express

New to the area and EXTREMELY popular among any one and everyone with a hunkering for "A Casual Chinese Restaurant" as their official website puts it. This place has a pretty good starting out pay, and is great for a student wanting to get a lot of hours but still be able to manage school.

McDonald's

It seems like they are always hiring here, but it is not a bad gig. There are two locations in the Moscow area so chances of getting a job and some extra cash is high. They are also well known for working with students' schedules and their starting pay is also pretty sweet.

Red Bento

A classic favorite for Vandals. Sushi and more Red Bento is hiring folks! This isn't fast food, so waiting experience is most likely suggested, but it's a happening place--plus tips!

Taco Time

Close to campus and pretty relaxed atmosphere -- except on Cinco de Mayo! Taco Time is a good job to have when you are able to go from class to work just because it is literally two blocks or so from The Pit.

University Jobs You Can Get Without A Degree (YIPEE!)

There are many jobs available through the university that don't require to have your degree yet, and they are pretty awesome. Since these jobs are with the university they should be pretty understanding of your schedule, but obviously need you to work, because money does not grow on trees (apparently).

Vandal Connect

If you like to talk, or need something on your resume, why not work for the school and raise money for your college or department? Vandal Connect is a great place to work with three hour shifts that are super accommodating to a student's schedule!
Check it out here and apply at uidaho.thecallingcenter.com to get the process started! $9 per hour? Yes please!

The Vandal Store

The Vandal Store is a great place to work and get cash handling experience. There are a few positions that range in different levels of experience throughout the store --check it out!

Check these positions out and others on campus for students at this link here:
https://www.uidaho.edu/human-resources/jobs

Moscow Job Postings Because You're Desperate For Cash Fast

There are many jobs available within the Moscow community and the information for them are posted online on an extremely convenient website! Want to check it out? Here is the link:

https://vandalweb.uidaho.edu/PROD/ui_fa_jld.job_li...

THE ODYSSEY

Are you a millennial that has important things to say? Lucky for you, The Odyssey exists just for you and others like you as a platform to share your thoughts and ideas--AND WE'RE HIRING!
Check us out and apply here:
https://theodysseyonline.com/apply

Happy job hunting!