10 YouTube Channels You Should Be Following | The Odyssey Online

10 YouTube Channels You Should Be Following

Of all the millions of millions of youtube channels out there, I have picked the top ten that I watch and love in hopes that you will check them out and love them too!

182
Twitter

YouTube is one of my favorite apps on my phone and one of my main pages I pull up on my laptop whenever I go online. I watch a lot of videos on this website, but I only chose ten to share with all of you in hopes that you will find enough interesting in at least one of these channels and you'll go check it out and become addicted like I did.

1. Grav3yardgirl - Bunny Meyer.

This channel is basically part makeup channel and part testing out products channel. Bunny Meyers, the star of this youtube channel, is friendly and joyful in each video and shares her comedic personality with her audience. I, personally, prefer to watch her "Does This Thing Really Work" segments rather than the makeup and fashion videos as they are funnier and bring me more interest. I certainly recommend this channel to anyone who likes watching peppy upbeat comedians try out items or perhaps to women who want to see Bunny's fashions and makeup opinions.

2. Simplynailogical - Cristine Rotenberg.

Don't visit this channel if you're looking for some professional, genuine nail tutorials because Cristine has other things planned. This channel basically revolves around a 28 year old amateur nail artist who does do awesome nail designs in very creative - and unusual - ways but without any background education on nails. She also does a few funny videos testing out child nail kits and machines as well as doing challenges such as the 100 layers of nail polish challenge that she actually started. I recommend this channel to anyone who is interested in funny things and watching someone find different ways to do comedic nails as well as someone who likes hearing cheesy jokes for ten minutes.

3. Shane - Shane Dawson.

Shane Dawson's food videos are what I watch every night after dinner. He has a really funny way of putting himself and others down but it's all for laughs - don't get offended. He makes the most insane food combinations and cakes you'll ever see on youtube and I really recommend watching them after you've eaten. His conspiracy videos on this channel are incredibly intelligent and goes deep down into today's conspiracies so it is definitely a channel to check out if you're ever wanting to scare yourself.

4. Markiplier - Mark Fischbach.

This channel is run by a funnily crazy man named Mark. He plays a bunch of video games both horror and comedy as well as creating his own little videos with him and other youtubers or friends. I enjoy watching Markiplier's videos on gaming, even though I do not play the games myself, because he has such genuine reactions to the games and what occurs unlike a lot of clickbait type of youtubers out there. His videos are funny as well as interesting and intelligent - it doesn't hurt that his voice is extremely soothing and relaxing too.

5. CinemaSins - Jeremy Scott.

If you're a nitpicky person - like me - than this is the right channel for you! In this channel, a man reviews popular movies pointing out all the flaws and loose ends left within the film that haunt us all. His accurate, yet sometimes frustrating, sins given to amazing and not so great movies are what keeps me interested in the channel. It's fun to watch a movie and then watch the CinemaSins about it to find out what mistakes and flaws you missed or perhaps that you caught. He also has another channel opposite to CinemaSins called CinemaWins which is also worth checking out too.

6. Emmymadeinjapan - Emmy.

An innocent, sweet, honest food taster has finally become a hit online! This awesome mother of currently two kids is a talented woman who can accurately describe the taste and feel of foods from all around the world including the weird foods created by social media. She has segments of DIY crafts and eating videos as well as some cooking videos. She genuinely gives her opinion on the tastes of such foods and does not over-exaggerate on their tastes or looks. She has even eaten bugs while shrugging and laughing instead of being grossed out and screaming like other you tubers would. I recommend this channel to anyone interested in cultural foods or different foods they never heard of and want to genuinely get a review about them.

7. Howtobasic - Anonymous.

In this odd, yet enjoyable, channel we follow a nameless and faceless grown man who has a fond liking of eggs, breaking various objects, and making giant messes and fires. None of the videos depict the man's true identity or anything that makes actual sense. This channel's videos mostly include this man smashing eggs on his legs and against walls and also mashing a bunch of food and objects together in a comedic attempt on parodying "How to" videos on YouTube. I recommend this channel to anyone who does not want to think and just wants to laugh and be confused because that is what this channel will do to you.

8. RoosterTeeth - Group of People.

This channel has various types of videos, but what makes it part of my top ten is the gaming videos done with Michael, Gavin, Geoff, and Ryan. In my opinion, these are the funniest people on this channel and their funny group video game playing videos on YouTube have given me hours of joy and laughter. I recommend this interesting gaming channel with cursing grown men to anyone who wants to see video games played badly by a bunch of friends making jokes and having fun.

9. ADoseofBuckley - Adam Buckley.

This channel is run by a negatively recognized radio employee who gives his honest and somewhat vulgar opinion on social media issues, celebrities, music, social things, and much other topical events seen online or rumored about. This channel is interesting to watch and listen to because of this man's genuine anger and hatred of things going on in the world and on social media. I recommend this callous channel to anyone who is okay with hearing other's opinions whether angry or genuinely polite.

10. Threadbanger - Rob and Corrine Czar.

This funny DIY channel is run by husband and wife, Rob and Corrine Czar. Both of these YouTubers do DIYs online for fun and laughs. Rob does more funnier DIYs and does not really take it seriously as it is more like a comedic role for him whereas Corrine takes the DIYs seriously and explains them well and performs the crafts or creations with a perfectionist's approach and genuine effort. Both are fun to watch, though. Sometimes you want to watch Corrine's serious DIYs to learn something but sometimes you just want to watch a grown man - Rob - do hard DIYs and fail comedically. I recommend this channel to anyone with those two needs in their life. It's a channel worth viewing.

All of these YouTube channels have been part of my subscribed list for at least one full year and I have probably watched all of their videos at least once, but likely multiple times. I will always keep these channels in my subscriptions as they are part of my daily routine and I await all of their future uploads.