METAL SHEETS FOR ARCHITECTURAL DECORATIONS

ARCHITECTURAL DECORATIONS

5

INTRODUCTION :

The term “sheet metal” refers to any metal that can be formed into flat pieces of varying thicknesses.

• Thick metals are called plates.
  • Metals used in the sheet metal industry include ;
  1. Cold rolled steel
  2. Mild steel
  3. Stainless steel
  4. Tin
  5. Nickel
  6. Titanium
  7. Aluminum
  8. Brass
  9. Copper

Architectural design is a systematic method that focuses on covering and meeting the requirements and demands, to create living spaces, using certain tools and especially originality.

Metal sheets for architectural decoration is the custom fabrication of metal flashings, trim, and sometimes ornate metals utilizing a multitude of materials. The metal types utilized range from conventional metals like steel and aluminum to high-end materials like zinc, copper, lead, and metals with custom colored finishes.

PRODUCTS CATALOG :

The era of the 21st century is developed & mordened and the competition is at it's peak in this time. Every company tries to improve their quality of products at a cheaper rate to catch the eye of customers in the market. Some major decorative catalogs are:

• Laser cut decorative screens
  • Decorative metal screens
  • Anti- UV laser cut
  • Sea waves design
  • Customized indoor arrow design

MANUFACTURING :

The leading thing is the manufacturability of the products as if the owners devalue their commodity of merchandise they face a huge loss as it's the time of competition the other company would take the place. The companies offer a variety of goods in the market. Some mainly brands in the occupancy of metal sheets are

• CJMETALS

This company was established in 1940. It has timely and successful design assistance & project execution.

• TBK METAL

It is trustable steel manufacturer from China. It has various grades of stainless, aluminum & alloy steel.

• DMMET GROUP (DM18)

Flashback to 1990's, DMMET today is placed as a leading manufacturer & global supplier of Sandwich Panel Production Lines.

• Wallers

It deals in 3D wall panels and provide CNC Routing, cutting, engraving and fabrication services for architects, designers and artists specialising in MDF.

INTERIOR DESIGNING :

Interior designing is an art and science of enhancing the interior of a building to achieve a hefty more aesthetically satisfying environment for the people using the space.

Interior designers make indoor spaces functional, safe, and beautiful by determining space requirements and selecting essential and decorative items, such as colors, lighting, and materials. The interior designer must have some skill to determine as first and foremost they will be highly creative, must know trend identifications, superior communication, sketching ability, organization. They must be able to draw, read, and edit blueprints.

CONSUMING :

Sheet metal is used in automobile and truck bodies, airplane fuselages and wings, medical tables, roofs for buildings (architecture), and many other applications. But the topic of main content is metal sheets for architectural decorations. We consume metals instead of non-metals because they are solid materials that are generally hard, shiny, fusible and have good electrical and thermal conductivity.

Metals are used in basically construction and graphic designing because of their ductile and malleable nature for indoor decors to catch the eye. Metals are commonly used in the construction industry due to their durability and strength to form structural components, pipework, cladding materials and other components.

° STAINLESS STEEL PIPE ° ALUMINUM COIL

° STAINLESS STEEL PROFILE ° DECORATIVE SS PLATE

° STAINLESS STEEL BAR ° ALUMINUM PLATE

PURPOSE :

The purpose of decoration is to make something more aesthetically pleasing. It can be used to enhance the appearance of an object or to make a space more hospitable. The purpose of decoration is to improve the aesthetics of an object or space of any office building. Ornamentation is very important in architecture as it gives imagery of grandeur and royalty, especially in the older times, and with that, it made a mark of its symbolic, functional, and even cultural value. In architecture, ornamentation can be the decorative identification of a structure.

As the purpose of decorations is mainly intended to look pretty and more alluring. The owners may consume this to entice the customers to earn handsomely.

IMPACT IN DAILY LIFE :

Architecture can shape societies, change our perspectives, affect our moods, and even challenge us to do the unknown, and that includes people who are well versed with the language of design, and even a common user who uses the structure for a specific interval of time.

Architecture not only affects society on a high level but also on a more personal level, it can have a profound impact on its occupants. Everything from the layout of the space to the material finishes can contribute towards possessing health, mood, and fertility.