For a life less ordinary

For a life less ordinary

A look at the Microsoft Surface AMD Ryzen

9
For a life less ordinary

The motto for the new Microsoft Surface AMD Ryzen laptop sets you on a journey to a new experience.

With the world now open to us it's hard to stay in one place, and why should you? Travel is mandatory for most successful businesses, to trade, market and share ideas, so why not make it easier on yourself?

In the past it was necessary to pack a great deal to make any travel, especially corporate and business travel, comfortable. Even just short necessary trips required baggage that would take you over the 7 kg travel allowances for most domestic flight limits. This slimline lightweight

Surface model from Microsoft, changes everything. There is room for all of your work, and a great deal of fun and relaxation too. This model does everything. With both built in features and ones you can order on purchase, customised to meet your requirements.

It is everything you could need for a life less ordinary.

Screen

The new AMD Ryzen has a huge 15 inch touch screen, that produces great graphics for your work requirements, large enough to comfortably relax watching movies or to study briefs for the next day as you lay in your hotel room at night.

Processing

You can skype your spouse and children with the fastest processing abilities,and a 720 mp front facing camera, it will almost be as if you are there. If you are sitting in a restaurant surrounded by others, just plug in your headphone jack and speak freely.

With quad core processing abilities, the system is flawless, its 8GB RAM will speed up to meet your needs.

Longest Battery Life

Specifically designed for the travelling businessperson it has an extremely long battery life, the longest of any computer ever conceived. You will never lose your carefully worked out creations, important information and research.

Meetings that require longer time than you expected, or the little obstacles of life like public transport failures and accidents will not inhibit you from completing everything you need without electricity. An all day battery life will never leave you in a bad position again.

Graphics

With a graphics core count of 9 powered by Radeon Vega 9 at 1300mhz, you will have crystal clear high definition graphics. Everything you produce will look professional. Flawlessly creating great presentations.

Features

The Surface comes with Windows 10, working seamlessly with office 365. Built in features such as voice activated auto on, USB A and USB C ports. Great sound and voice recording capabilities with Studio mics and dolby audio premium. A bigger, more useful glass trackpad and durable keyboard. Most importantly a removable hard drive to keep your sensitive information private. Customising your computer is also very important, to optimise is capabilities to suit your needs. When you purchase you have the option to upgrade features and programs that you can tailor to your specific needs. Take advantage of password free log ins with Windows Hello, Browsing is a breeze with microsoft edge. Create your best work with Office.

Lightweight

While previous computers have tried, no computer has been this effective, or efficiently able to do everything the surface can without weighing a great deal more. At 1.2kgs it is the lightest, most slim line and aesthetically pleasing laptop on the market. Contoured, soft edged and available in 4 metallic colours, you can choose the finish tailored to meet your personality and needs.

Storage

The most important feature of a computer is how much it information it can store. With a built in 128gb of SSD this model will last you a long time. Retaining information for years of use.

With the incredible range of modern laptops available these days, it is always amazing to find a gem which stands above the rest in this way.