​Kebe Dunn​ (Michael Rapaport's wife): Some important things to know | The Odyssey Online

​Kebe Dunn​ (Michael Rapaport's wife): Some important things to know

Kebe Dunn

29

Kebe Dunn may not be a familiar figure to many people because as an artist she has only appeared in about 10 films. Even so, many film critics argue that she can always bring every film she stars in. Perhaps what caught the attention of many people was not her acting but her story with her husband Michael Rapaport. There are a lot of people interested in Kebe because of Michael and this is what this article is about. Curious? Keep reading to the end.

Michael Rapport made Kebe Dunn famous

There's no denying that Kebe Dunn’s husband made Kebe Dunn famous, and not the other way around. Some film critics didn't even know anything about the woman (before she married Michael Rapaport, of course). However, there are opposing opinions. Some people claim that it was precisely after she married Michael that her fame faded away. There are always pros and cons to one's life. However now many people are starting to find out a lot about the two of them. It seems that the two of them are now complementing each other in terms of popularity.

The fact…

To know, Kebe Dunn has taken on many roles in collaborations with her husband. She is an actress in several famous films; Curb Your Enthusiasm, Ghost III: Lord of the Dead, Love for Rent, and Malcolm and Eddie. Indeed, she hasn't gotten as many roles as top actresses, but there are several film producers who are waiting for her signature.

Financial achievements

There is an information disparity when we talk about Kebe's total wealth. Several sources give different information; some say 1 million dollars while others say hundreds of millions of dollars. The most rational opinion is that she has amassed at least 10 million dollars. On average, mediocre artists have earned at least 8 or 10 million dollars throughout their careers. Again this is an estimate as very few people actually know the true amount of their wealth.

Michael Rapaport seems to be a more successful actor

Michael Rapaport has been active on screen for over a decade. He has appeared in more than 60 different films and TV shows. He has worked in several different roles; comedians, directors, hosts, and even writers. There are several popular works related to Michael, such as Boston Public, Prison Break, Deep Blue Sea, The War at Home, and Justified. No doubt he is an actor with greater achievements than Kebe.

Second wife

Kebe Dunn is Michael's second wife and before marrying Kebe, Michael was involved in a relationship with Lili Taylor. The woman is an actress and the two have a relationship complicated enough to get them into legal trouble. Rapaport was reported to the police and arrested in 1997 for being involved in physically assaulting Lili. The incident happened 25 years ago. Michael accepted the court's verdict and restrictions on keeping his distance from Lili. After things were sorted out, Michael dated another woman, Nicole Beattie. The two then decided to get married in 2000 and they had two children together before deciding to separate in 2007. Only then did he meet Kebe Dunn, fell in love and married her.

How Kebe looks

According to Wothappen, when we see Kebe Dunn, we'll think he's in his mid-30s. She is quite slim and her dress size is probably US 10 or 12. Her skin is brown and her hair is curly black. Overall she is quite attractive to most Western men. Is this article interesting enough? We hope so! Thanks for reading and have a nice day!