How To Be A Basic Bitch For Halloween

How To Be A Basic Bitch For Halloween

Make sure to have Snapchat open at all times

995
How To Be A Basic Bitch For Halloween
YouTube

As a self-proclaimed “Basic Bitch” I think I know a thing or two about how to be one. So, this Halloween, if you’re running out of ideas for a fun and easy costume, look no further!

1. Drink PSL’s for breakfast, lunch, and dinner

Yup, you saw that right. Drink those pumpkin spice lattes until they come out of your ears. Every true Basic Bitch knows that there is only one true food group: Pumpkin everything!

2. Leggings are the only pants you can wear

I mean, are there really any other kind of pants? Sure, you can only wear them with a thong that crawls up your ass-crack all day, but pain is beauty, right?

3. Make sure to pair them with your scarves as well

Every Basic Bitch must have an extensive scarf collection with at least one of each of the colors of the rainbow that can be worn with any outfit. I mean, everyone knows that a Basic Bitch cannot ever show her neck to the public!

4. Take multiple selfies a day (bonus points if someone takes a “candid” shot of you)

How is everyone going to be able to know you are a true Basic Bitch without your multiple posts on Instagram? Try to be festive as well. Maybe you can add a little pumpkin in the corner of the shot or rub your eyes to make it look like you have fall allergies!

5. You must constantly smell of pie

What’s that smell? Oh yeah, it’s apple-freaking-pie! If you leave your house without smelling like you’ve been baking all day (and I mean, come on, we all know you haven’t been doing that! You just got your nails done!) then you’re doing something wrong.

6. Say “like” or “literally” between every word

How will we ever know how you “literally died” when Brian asked for your phone number the other day, or how you “like love” your new lipstick without these special indicators?

7. Wear fake eyelashes all the time, even to your 8am

No one should ever know what your real eyelashes look like. You should always give the allusion that you wake up to sunshine and roses and your eyelashes go on for days.

8. Tell everyone you know how much you love fall

It doesn’t matter how many times your friends roll their eyes or tell you to shut up whenever you talk about how much you love “sweater-weather”, just keep doing it!

9. Don’t wear a coat, just layer multiple sweaters

Sure, fall gets a bit chilly, but every Basic Bitch knows that we can never show our weakness to weather. We reject all things that are supposed to keep us warm and instead opt for more “practical” approaches, such as layering multiple layers of lipstick to keep our lips warm.

10. Own at least 10 pairs of UGGS or another fashionable boot

Flip-flop season is over, so bring on the boots! Don’t you dare let anyone see you wearing sneakers unless you’re at the gym and they were seen on a Nike model at least three days ago.