Holiday Hangover Cures - The Odyssey Online

Holiday Hangover Cures

Want to cure your holiday hangovers?

14
Holiday Hangover Cures
pixabay

As the holidays are quickly approaching there is definitely something that is going to be happening a lot: drinking. For those of you who do not drink, sorry. I do however have many other articles and videos for your viewing pleasure! So, if you have not seen or read one of those, now is your definite opportunity! Just click on my name above and it will give you a list.

Back to the actual article now. So, drinking is everyone's favorite past time during the holidays. (I know I will be partaking in a little myself now that I am legal!) Whether you are trying to join your crazy family (or escape them) or having fun with your friends, here are few ways to survive the following morning!

1. Wait it out

I know this is the worst way (and most painful) is to just wait it out. Some people just aren't into medicinal relief. That is okay...if you are a masochist. I am just kidding! You do you, girlfriend! Or, if you can do, just sleep right through it. Do not think of the pain or anything. Just sleep. I mean, a full 8 hours is good for you, right? Well, it may be more like12 or 13 in your case. But you get the gist, right?

2. Yum Yum

A good ol' big greasy breakfast sounds like a good idea right about now. Soak up all the alcohol. Although I do not think it entirely works but, hey, I have not tried it. Guess it is just like greasy pizza...mmm, pizza.

3. The Classic

Advil and water. Great route. Gets rid of the headaches and muscle soreness. I mean, who knows what you tripped and fell over while intoxicated? Fido, Fluffy, the presents? That will definitely hurt in the morning! Good thing you were smart and stocked up in the medicine cabinet!

4. Double Fisting

Drinking water while drinking is a sure way to prevent a hangover...kind of. I have had a couple of friends that it has not worked on but it should work on a majority of people. Washing out the toxins is allows us to cleanse out body. You may not get drunk but you will enjoy drinking!

5. Best Preventative

Do not drink. Suck it up, maybe Grandpa Joe or Aunt Sally have a good joke or two to tell! Maybe even a good story? Might want to stay sober for this round! The best way to prevent a hangover, though, is to not drink at all! It is the best way I prevent a hangover. Or, even better, drink virgin ones the whole night! Gives you the cool look, and calories, of the same one with alcohol!

Hope you all enjoy the holidays! I have some amazing holiday ideas for articles and videos in store! Let me know what you think of it! I love feedback!

How do some of you all celebrate your holiday seasons? I love learning everyone's little traditions and possibly start some new ones of my own!