High Schoolers' First Thoughts When Looking At Troy Bolton's 'Scream'

gotta get'cha head in the game!

582
youtube.com

"High School Musical" portrayed the dream school, East High that we all wanted to attend. Everyone danced and was happy, even on Mondays! We grew up watching the cast of "High School Musical" grow into the wonderful actors and genuine people that they are today. It’s fascinating to see Zac Efron as a teenager in musicals and now he’s in almost every comedy rated- R movie there is with a rockin’ body! One of his many performances in his "High School Musical" career was one of my favorites, a song titled "Scream". During this point in the movie, Troy Bolton was facing the decision of choosing Julliard to be closer to his girlfriend Gabriella Montanez and to pursue acting, or to choose the University of Albany just to play basketball to please his father who is also the high school basketball coach. All high school seniors go through that tough decision Troy was facing, choosing what school he really wanted to attend and what he wanted to do in college and his song 'Scream' definitely portrayed his frustration with his choices. As much as we find this song relateable to how we feel in high school.

Balls fly out of nowhere and strobe lights are going off once he gets upset- Drama Queen. How did one of those balls not bounce on his head?I have gone into my high school after hours, but I've never done a sick music video in the process. The janitors probably just cleaned that floor too.

A rotating room, now that's pretty cool. I see that anyways when I don't have my coffee!In all seriousness Efron did fall down a couple of times in thhis revolving corridor. Efron comments that"So Kenny Ortega, the director, told me to rehearse it but also filmed it at the same time. It was crazy! I fell over a few times. At one point it reversed direction and I wasn't ready - I ate it then!". No worries, Zac only caused a few bruises!

This is beyond cute. I think Troy and Gabriella were the best couple Disney Channel ever created. Troy can't figure out what he should do without her beside him! Gabriella was off to start school early, and Troy has to go though his senior year without her. What would their ship name be?Troyella (Leave me down in the comments what you think it should be!)?

Vandalism Troy!? I know you hate school, but it's not the poor lockers' fault.This school is pretty rich, they have paw prints down the halls for Wildcats, and they have 'Go Wildcats' painted onto every strip of lockers. I just have blue ones, our school color!

Flashbacks from High School musical 2

As shown, Troy is always the one who can bring some positivity to the other Wild Cats. Its the other way around when Troy's deciding which school to go to.Be with his girlfriend or play basketball. When trying to confide in Chad, it gets him nowhere because Chad just wants to play ball in Albany with him.Troy just wants to spend as much of his senior year with Gabriella to distract him and further post pone his decision.

I should start working out. He does a push up, a side plank, and a sit up. He does it so fluidly too, look at him! He's not shaking or grunting! He does fall because that work was too much though.

How did he get access to backstage after school? He must have paid the janitors a little extra☺

After his musical number, he sees in the audience is his drama teacher, Ms. Darbus and she reveals that she was the one who applied Troy Bolton for Julliard. Blame the drama teacher for making you make this decision. At the end of the movie, instead of choosing between the University of Albany to play basketball and Stanford to be with his girlfriend, Troy chooses Berkeley in California, which offers both basketball and drama.