Happy Birthday Quotes : for Friends | The Odyssey Online
Life Stages

Happy Birthday Quotes : For Friends

19

Happy Birthday to you. This is the day of the year when you are blessed with gifts and heartiest wishes from your friends, loved ones. Happy Birthdays come once in a year and let us realize how loved we are, how we grow as a person. Every year is different from the previous one, and we develop as a person each year. Apart from getting older, we learn new things and lessons that we carry with us all our lives. Our friends and families plan surprises for us and gift us the things that make us happy from the heart.

Sometimes the wishes are iconic; they are the ones we crave since a long time. A part of us doesn't want our birthdays to get over because we know that all other days aren't going to be the same as our birthdays. Blowing candles and cutting the cake never really goes out of the trend. It is said that the birthday wishes do come true. The kid inside our heart wants to believe that. A room decorated with balloons, lights and cakes can turn any person's mood from dull to super awesome.

We become obnoxiously cheerful on our birthdays. It is like an undeclared holiday to us. The kids wait every all days of the year for their birthdays just to celebrate the day with their friends. Distributing chocolates on birthdays to our classmates is happiness in its purest form.

We all love to share the day with persons we love. People residing away from their home usually plan a holiday for their birthdays or on their loved one's birthdays. Celebrating birthdays with parents cannot be replaced with anything else. Sometimes the celebration need not be anything huge. A small nice dinner followed by a movie sounds great.

Or a day off from the work, reading books and eating a whole pizza on your own is great. Everyone has their own idea of a perfect birthday celebration. Birthdays are great excuses to steal the favorite dress pone has been longing for too long. Everyone wishes their birthday lasted longer so that they could cherish the moments a bit more.

A healthy life full of happiness and peace are the only thing every parents wish for their children on their birthdays. Wish your favorite person a very happy and joyful birthday and surprise them with things they have been working hard for. You can be a secret Santa Claus for someone on their birthday. Putting a smile on someone's face got to be the most beautiful feeling ever. Birthdays are the most awaited day of the year for everyone, where wishes come true and dreams come alive.

We promise ourselves to grow more as a human being on the next year and build ourselves up as a person. I wish God blesses everyone with health and happiness on their birthdays and no one spends their birthdays in a shade of darkness and pessimism. Life is beautiful and birthday lets us live that beautiful life even more.

Happy Birthday To Friend

As special as you are, you deserve a lifetime of happiness. A very happy birthday dear friend.
You are a gem of a person and I am very lucky to have you in my life. Happy birthday!
We have shared good and bad, ups and downs and as special as this day is for you, it means a lot to me. Happy birthday.
We have made a lot of memories together. Here is to another year of fun and excitement. Happy birthday, dear best friend.
I am lucky to have you as my friend and you are one of the best friends I could ever for. Happy birthday.
Here is wishing you a very happy birthday. I hope we make memories this year too as we do each year. I love you!
I could never have asked for a better friend than you are. You have made my life full of happiness. A very happy birthday dear.
I wish you achieve what you aspire and reach all the heights in your life. Happy birthday and God bless you!

Source : Thanks to this website, Click here to read more quotes on birthday.