Crossing Paths With Someone May Be A Good Thing

How do we cross paths with the right people?

3171
Tumblr

In life, there are times when we question how we cross paths with people and why we are who are.

In my personal experience, it seems that we end up crossing paths with the people we're meant to. You'll notice that most of these people tend to be quite compatible to us. This may only be a funny coincidence, but it's really interesting how life comes together sometimes.

It seems that anyone we aren't supposed to cross paths with is meant to be some type of lesson. These "signs" usually come up when we have doubts about ourselves, and even when we don't, these lessons are to show us that there is a definite reassurance that we're on the right path.

It is clear that it is by our own will that we can make our own decisions, but a big part of this is based on your natural "way". Some people are shy and introverted, but a majority of time these people live inside their own minds, and can reveal incredible knowledge when they are comfortable around others.

There are also people that are both popular and extroverted, and they can be easily misread. They do tend to be known as a "people person", but they can still have these intelligent thoughts, but it can go unnoticed due to how they are always around people, and since they are open to contact, it's not as big of a deal when put in comparison to introverts. It doesn't mean that one is better than another, but it's all about perspective.

Now, there are also relationships that are held at a distance, because sometimes that distance can benefit a relationship. You may not have crossed paths physically, but you still crossed paths, no matter how you stay in touch.

The basic idea here is that you crossed paths, and you're living in the same lifetime. You crossed paths for a reason, whether this person is next door or in another country. Life somehow brought you together, and this becomes apparent in our core relationships. Don't ever overlook how life can bring you together, because it's truly amazing.