A Compilation of Some of President Donald Trump’s ‘Most Presidential’ Moments | The Odyssey Online

A Compilation of Some of President Donald Trump’s ‘Most Presidential’ Moments

Because tigers don’t change stripes, and neither will a man like Trump

33

In response to a question asked by a press reporter questioning Donald Trump’s use of language and remarks as a presidential candidate back in March during election campaigns, Donald Trump remarked, “I am going to be the most presidential candidate in history.” There is no doubt he has lived up to his high claim and so here is a compilation of Donald Trump's most presidential moments from the day he was sworn in as the 45th President of the United States.

1. At his press conference Saturday, Mr. President uniquely responded to a New York Times journalist with a joint disability, answering his questions while mimicking his limited arm movements due to his congenital arthrogenesis. Some cite Trump’s response as an effort to better understand how those with disabilities manage to ask intelligent questions.

2. President Trump responded to questions from journalist Susie O’Donnell regarding his platform for the LGBTQ community by calling her a “big, fat pig.” He added that he believes she is “an ugly slob” that is “basically a disaster.”

3. Amid criticism from the press regarding Secretary of State Sarah Palin’s handling of negotiations with China, Mr. President remarked, "It really doesn’t matter what they write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of a**.”

4. In an effort to connect with the public more, President Trump gave his opinion on the very important topic of tabloid and celebrity gossip. The Twilight fan commented, “Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again,” and, “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man.”

5. Mr. Trump recently paid a visit to Russia, and was quoted saying to President Vladimir Putin, “My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well-documented, are various other parts of my body.” Foreign policy expert Walter Mead is calling this statement a “show of strength,” of a President with “big hands.”

6. President Trump told Governor Nikki Haley at Thursday’s state dinner that she “must be a pretty picture, dropping to her knees.” Haley replied to the President’s compliment with, “Bless your heart.”

7. During a Congressional hearing on Trump-Never-Cares, President Trump responded to Congresswoman Elizabeth Beck’s request for a medical break to pump breast milk for her three-month-old daughter with an infuriated, “You’re disgusting. You’re disgusting!”

8. In a recent 90 Minutes interview, Mr. President stated Pulp Fiction to be a movie all Americans should watch for its depiction of American life at its best. Our President tells the press his favorite part was when Sam has his gun out in the diner and tells the guy to tell ‘bitch to be cool’. He later tweeted, “Say: 'Bitch be cool.' I love those lines.”

9. Former Prisoner of War Joe McCane was rescued after being held captive for 5 ½ years. He was brutally tortured, his fractured arms and legs were left untreated for refusing to reveal American military intelligence, and doctors predict his arms will never reach its initial capacity despite recovery. Mr. President commented on his release, “He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.”

10. The President’s daughter was spotted wearing a Jason Wu evening gown at the President’s gala on Friday. The President remarked on her accentuated figure saying, “Ivanka does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.”

11. "I love the old days, you know? You know what I hate? There's a guy totally disruptive, throwing punches, we're not allowed punch back anymore. ... I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell ya." – Mr. President told reporters Friday on how he would handle current protesters in Nevada.

12. Amid rumors regarding Carly Fiorina’s potential bid for the 2020 presidential race against incumbent Trump, President Trump told the press, “Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!"

The public looks forward to seeing how Trump will continue to remain exceedingly presidential during the rest of his years as president of our beloved country. American citizen Jane Doe says, “There’s never been a man like him before. His use of language and voicing of opinion is unprecedented, to say the least.”