Brooke Davis, You Rock | The Odyssey Online

Brooke Davis, You Rock

An inspiration to all "One Tree Hill" fans.

32
Brooke Davis, You Rock
az616578

"One Tree Hill's" Brooke Davis truly knows what life is about. Here are a few of her famous words to bring a little inspiration to your week:

1. "How many moments in your life can you look back to and think 'That's when it all changed?'"

There are moments in your life that are going to define you. Maybe you never considered a career in medicine, but one day you went to the doctors and you watched how they were able to help others and that was the moment you knew you wanted to become a nurse. Or maybe you were running late to a meeting and stopped to get a coffee and in line you met the love of your life. Life has a way of surprising us. Appreciate each and every moment.

2. "People are going to label you. It's how you overcome those labels."

People are always going to have something to say. The best thing you can do is be the best version of yourself you can be and forget the rest. Be proud of who you are and everything that has played a role in becoming the person you are today.

3. "Love can be for a boy or a girl or a place or a way of life or even for a family, but where you find it is up to you."

Love can be found anywhere if you look hard enough; you just have to keep your eyes and heart open for it. There are all different kinds of love, keep that in mind.

4. "If you had a friend that you knew you'd never see again, what would you say? If you could do one last thing for someone you love, what would it be? Say it. Do it. Don't wait. Nothing lasts forever."

Live in the moment, don't leave things unsaid and appreciate everything. She's right. The hourglass is going to run out at some point. It is important to cherish every moment as it passes, and live out each moment to it's fullest. Most importantly, love your loved ones and always keep them close.

5. "At the end of the day, you are who you are and it's probably who you always have been."

Be proud of where you come from and the person you are. God made you just how he wanted you to be, remember that.