10 Reasons The Broncos Should Win Superbowl 50

This is our year, Broncos

13

It's the most wonderful time of the year, and no not Christmas!

It is time for the third round of NFL playoffs and we have our top four teams. But actually there is only one to look out for, and that's the Denver Broncos. Coming from a Coloradan and a huge Broncos fan, I believe that this team deserves the title this year. They've got the quarterback, the NFL record titles, the running game, the passion and the best fans in the game.

As if this weren't enough to change your mind or jump on the Broncos bandwagon, here are more reasons why the Broncos should take it all this year.

1. The Legend, Peyton Manning.

He currently has the highest career passing touchdown record with 509 touchdown passes. Peyton Manning also became the NFL all-time leader in career passing yards, with 71,838 career passing yards.

2. Not to mention Peyton Manning can dance

And is extremely adorably awkward at it.

3. OMAHA!

A word Broncos fans will never quite understand, but it gets the job done!

4. Chicken Parm You Taste So Good

Try to say those words without singing it to the tune of "Nationwide Is On Your Side." I bet you can't.

5. The Running Game

To Anderson and Hillman, all I can say is, "thank you."

6. Brock Osweiler

This six foot eight inches, 25-year-old back up quarterback did an excellent job keeping this team alive while Peyton was injured. He led our team to the playoffs and he definitely deserves a little more credit

No. 17 has come a long way since this moment. You finally got your chance to shine, Brock.

7. The No. 1 Defensive Line

BE SCARED!

8. Speaking of defense....Von Miller's dances have got to be on this list.

What I look forward to after every tackle.

9. Broncos have fans everywhere

Denver or Not, You will ALWAYS see a Broncos car sticker and a broncos hat wherever you are in the world.

10. They haven't won a Super Bowl since 1999

THIS IS OUR YEAR!

Hopefully, I have convinced you why the Broncos are the best team in the NFL and why they deserve this Super Bowl title. I have and always will bleed orange and blue and stand by this team no matter what the outcome is.

But for now, #PatriotsHateWeek is starting. See you on Sunday for the big showdown! GO BRONCOS!