9 Christmas Presents That Are On The Broke College Kid's Christmas List

As we get older, it gets harder to shop for us! So heres a little help!

301
pexels.com

Quite often, college students tend to run out of willpower and money as the holidays near ever closer. Budgeting gets harder when you have to buy food for three Friendsgivings, Christmas presents for a whole group of friends, pay for gas to head home for the holidays and fund all the coffee you'll need to make it through finals. So when the gift ideas and Christmas lists start, you better believe we'll all come running. But now we're adults, we don't want legos, barbies, and trampolines. We want things that are practical and can help us get through the week with a limited budget and maximum coffee.

1. Fuzzy/cabin socks

They're comfy, convenient and let's be real, who doesn't want to be wearing fuzzy socks at all times?

2. Gift cards to every restaurant in town

Because almost every single student wishes they had a gift card instead of having to spend so much money on food, groceries and pretty much everything else.

3. Practical clothing that we've worn out

My favorite leggings have a hole in the knee, my converse that I wear five times a week are falling to shreds and I'm sure I'm not alone! New comfy clothes wouldn't hurt anyone!

4. Anything and everything YETI

The YETI company has saved the lives of many of us college kids. From drinks at the beach to water on a hot campus, YETI has something to help all of us out. Their products are durable and dependable and a great gift idea for almost anyone!

5. Candles

You may think this is a girly gift, but when you haven't had time to clean your room, bathroom or apartment, a pleasant smelling candle can make ALL the difference. Whether you're a boy or a girl!

6. Fitness watch

We're all sitting at home trying to motivate ourselves to work out in the middle of all our other unhealthy habits like sleep, eating and stress. So if you can get your favorite college student a little fitness motivation, I know they'd appreciate it!

7. Birch Box subscription

Birch Box sends you a few little cosmetic supplies every month and me personally, I think it would be great to get surprise cosmetics in the mail so you have to buy one less thing at the grocery store!

8. Spotify/Hulu subscription

Students get Spotify and Hulu combined at a discount price. So paying for this for your favorite stressed out teen would make a fairly inexpensive but VERY frequently used gift. And man, do those Spotify ads get annoying!!

9. Pet supplies

If you've got a pet at school, you know how nice it is to get inexpensive supplies. Whether its cat litter, extra puppy treats or extra poopy pick-up bags, I know it would mean the world to any college kid and their furry friend if something like this showed up under the tree this Christmas!