"Feliz Navidad" - The Odyssey Online
popular

Since 'Baby It’s Cold Outside' Was Banned, Here Are 18 Other Songs That Should Also Be Added To The List

Can people please start writing some Christmas songs appropriate for 2018?

3464
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MFJ7ie_yGU

This year Christmas is being done a little differently. Radio stations across America have been taking "Baby It's Cold Outside" off the air because of its promotion of rape. I have compiled an extensive list of 18 other songs that should also be taken off the air for its inappropriateness and offensiveness towards everyone.

"White Christmas"

White Christmas

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas."

Promoting racism. Need I say any more than that?

"Holly Jolly Christmas"

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

"Kiss her once for me."

Excuse me, did you as for her permission to kiss her? Does she want to kiss you? Or is she a respectable young woman who just happens to be standing under the mistletoe who does not wish for your advances?

"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"

Yule Tide Gay

"Make the yule-tide gay."

Um, it's 2018 and we are still throwing around the word gay?

"All I Want For Christmas is You"

All I Want For Christmas is You

"I just want you for my own."

Men and women are not objects. They are human beings too.

"Deck the Halls"

Don we now our gay apparel

"Don we now our gay apparel"

Again with the gay jokes.

"You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch"

Mr. Grinch

"You're a monster, Mr. Grinch! Your heart's an empty hole."

Promoting bullying and calling people names. It's not the Grinch's fault that that's how he was born. He can't help that he was brought up like that. Nor can he help the way that he smells.

"Santa Claus is Coming to Town"

Creepy

"He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake!"

Glorifying peeping toms.

"It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas"

Guns

"A pair of hop along boots and a pistol that shoots, is the wish of Barney and Ben."

Promoting guns and shooting. The NRA probably wrote this song to help push their #ProGun agenda.

"Mistletoe and Holly"

Mistletoe and Holly

"Tasty pheasants, Christmas presents."

I don't think PETA would appreciate the phrase of eating animals sung around the radio all month long.

"Frosty the Snowman"

Frosty

"Frosty the snowman."

Where is the snow woman? They can have jolly, happy souls too.

It also encourages smoking: "With a corncob pipe and a button nose."

And Hallucinogenic drugs: Because they are seeing a snowman come to life. Who knows what they are on.

He also didn't stop for traffic: "He led them down the streets of town, right to the traffic cop."

Traumatizing children by dying in front of them: "I'll be back again someday."

"Santa Baby"

Santa Baby

"Santa baby, a 54 convertible too, light blue."

Promoting sugar daddy and baby relationships.

"I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"

Adultery

"I saw mommy tickle Santa Claus."

"I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus."

"If daddy had only seen Mommy kissing Santa Clause last night?"

Subjecting kids to pornography and promoting adultery.

"Mistletoe"

Mistletoe

"Don't ya buy me nothin', cause I am feelin' one thing. Your lips on my lips, that's a merry, merry Christmas." Encouraging the act of pressuring partners into sexual acts.

"Underneath the Tree"

Push

"Knocked me right off my feet. And this year I will fall."

Domestic violence.

"My Only Wish"

Stalking

The whole song goes through a woman wishing for this one guy and describing how she wants to be "in his arms." She talks about what he looks like and how much she wants him. Aka, this chick is a dangerous stalker and should be a warning for others.

"Man With the Bag"

Home Alone

"You'll get yours if you've done everything you should, extra special good."

Eliciting favors in exchange for gifts.

"Up on the House Top"

Trespassing

"Up on the housetop, reindeer pause. Out jumps good old Santa Claus. Down through the chimney with lots of toys."

Tolerating trespassing.

"Here is a hammer and lots of tacks. A whistle and a ball and a whip that cracks."

Promoting BDSM to children.

"Feliz Navidad"

Cultural Appropriation

"Feliz navidad."

This only goes towards the people who are not Spanish-speaking and are singing the song. Please don't practice cultural appropriation.