America's Newest Cancer: Donald J. Trump

It's time to find a cure.

4
Business Insider

There is a new threat to the American people. Something so cancerous that it has infested itself in a host unable to stop its destructive spread. State by state seems to fall without fail, there is no clear end in sight. Millions of people are infected daily and are unable to recognize they suffer from the symptoms that will lead to America's demise. It is time to stop this cancer. It is time to find a cure. It is time to stop Donald J. Trump.

This is a man analogous to one of the worst dictators in 20th-century history. A man who has targeted a race and decided they weren't good enough to be Americans. A man who has targeted a religion and demonized them beyond belief. A man who makes fun of individuals with special needs. A man whose misogynistic tendencies have transcended decades. Is this the type of man you want to run your country?

Donald J. Trump might be the most insecure and offensive person in modern history. However there is no doubting that he is an incredible business man, as with only a "small loan of a million dollars" he was able to accomplish so much. However, he has no place in American politics. He lacks the poise, class and experience of an effective and respectable leader. His demeanor is more than deplorable, it is unacceptable. Just take a look at what comes out of this abhorrent man's mouth:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime. They’re rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they’re telling us what we’re getting.” - Candidacy announcement speech - June 16th, 2015

"Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life." - Statement on preventing Muslim immigration - Dec. 7th, 2015

Pictured above is Trump mocking a disabled New York Times reporter on November 25th, 2015.

Pictured above is Trump's take on Hillary's marital issues with her husband Bill.

Is this a joke America? I am at a loss for words. How does this man with both a child-sized brain and child-sized hands make it this far? Actually, I take that back, I think children have bigger and more capable brains than him as shown by this video below:

Props to the kid in the tie, by the way, no one who is rude to ladies deserves to be president, furthermore, no one who is rude to other human beings deserves to be the president.

Guess what America, it is time to wake up. Fortunately enough for all of us, this is a curable type of cancer and we were fortunate enough to catch it early. If we start early chemotherapy (voting against this imbecile in every possible election) we may have a chance.

As for you supporters of Donald Trump out there, I feel sorry for you. Unfortunately, it appears we have cut too much money out of education to enable you to have the tools to produce rational thought. I feel sorry for you, and I will vote for a president who strives to help those of you who so desperately need an education and will provide you with the necessary resources to take care of your mental health.

As for the candidates running against Mr. Trump, here are a few words of advice from Mark Twain:

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

I cannot discuss this man or his run for presidency anymore. Goodnight America, hopefully, tomorrow I can wake up and realize this has just been a bad dream all along and that our country isn't as doomed as it appears to be.