The ABC Goals For Every Girl In 2018

The ABC Goals For Every Girl In 2018

Because we should all set some goals for ourselves in 2018....In alphabetical order!

138
The ABC Goals For Every Girl In 2018

Another year passes and guess what? You’re getting older and wiser. If you aren’t getting wiser, then it’s time to change and set some goals for yourself. If 2017 wasn’t your year, that is okay. But that doesn’t mean that you should go into 2018 with a negative mindset.

It’s important to set some positive goals for yourself in 2018 so you can have a great year. Here are some goals of 2018…in alphabetical order of course!

A – Always drink your water & eat your veggies!

This is an obvious goal, but the healthier you eat, the greater you will feel. That means clearer skin, weight loss, and high energy. Don't worry, you can still eat your favorite unhealthy food but try to eat in moderation. You really think I'm going to stop eating Burritos in 2018....really?

B – Bucket List

Start that bucket list now! Make plans for travel, or make plans to even skydive. Either way, start now before it’s too late. I mean, who doesn’t want to start a bucket list when it comes to living their life to the fullest?

C – Confidence

Because we should all have high self-esteem coming into 2018! Remember, there’s a difference between confidence and cockiness. But my point is, learn to feel good about yourself.

D – Don’t Play Yourself

As DJ Khaled said, “congratulations, you played yourself.” If you don’t want to take L’s this year, then I suggest you stop being naïve and take charge. Know your surroundings and know what is right and wrong.

E – Erase

Erase all of the negative thoughts and drama in your life that are keeping you from living your best life. You can forgive but never forget. You just need to move on and accept the fact that you’re maturing.

F – Family

Because family is all you got in 2018. Friends are important too but family will always be by your side. My goal is to spend time more with my family and plan more vacations with them.

G – Gym

This is an obvious new years resolution. The key is to stick with it because most people flood the gyms in January and clear out by March. If you don’t stick to your weight loss goals then you won’t meet them. Also, you should combine this goal with #1 (letter A).

H – Have a Solid Group of Friends

As you grow older, your circle gets smaller and smaller but that’s okay. That just shows who is really there for you and who didn’t make the cut. The friends that you have in your life right now, KEEP THEM CLOSE, because they will be your best friends for life.

I – Ignore the BS

Don’t engage in drama that isn’t going to benefit you. Honey, the only BS you should be worried about is that Bachelor of Science degree okay?

J – Job/Internship

If you don’t like your job and think that you deserve better, try for a higher position, ask your boss for a raise, and stand up for what you believe in. If you don’t have a job, try an internship. If they like you enough, you might get paid like a real employee and you will keep coming back. If you want money, just get a job and you can buy anything you want!

K – Keep it Cool

Yes, its pretty important to keep your sanity in 2018. A word of advice: in order to keep your sanity, STAY IN YOUR LANE and MIND YOUR BUSINESS!

L – Learn to Love Yourself

This one is self-explanatory!

M – Meet New People

The goal of 2018 is about making connections that might possibly last a lifetime. Networking also helps with potential job opportunities and new friends. Try joining a club on your college campus or organization to meet these goals.

N - New Style

Change it up a little bit. Try something new with your style.

O – Organized

Let me put this in a simple way if your life isn’t organized, then 2018 will be chaos for you...just saying.

P – Put Yourself Out There

Life is all about taking risks. Try something new for 2018. If you put yourself out there, more people will know who you are.

Q – Quit Bad Habits & Blaming Yourself

Whether it is as small as biting your fingernails to smoking, slowly get rid of that bad habit. Also, blaming yourself is not an option. That doesn’t mean that it’s everyone else’s fault but yours, but stop feeling bad for yourself.

R – Remember where you came from

Learn from your mistakes and know who you are. Also, remind people who you are!

S – SECURE....THE....BAG

Yes, how could I forget…GET THAT MONEY! Your goal is to get rich.

T – Treat Yourself / Take Charge

You can eat healthy and follow a strict diet all you want, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t have some ice cream to reward yourself. Also, treating yourself means getting your nails done, hair done or doing something for YOU because YOU deserve it. When it comes to taking charge, it’s your life and you can determine how to spend your year.

U – Use a planner

I cannot stress this enough. How are you going to get your life together when you don’t even have a planner? Like letter O, it’s important to be organized.

V – Vacation

Yes, TRAVEL more and see the world. Get out and go do things. My next vacation spots are Belize and Aruba.

W – Work On Maintaining those Good Grades

If you’re a college student like me, grades should also be a priority of 2018. I mean, who doesn’t want to get amazing grades? Also, if you have your bachelors, get your masters, why not keep going until you get your doctorate?

X – (E)Xes Be Gone

Yes, this means stop bringing that no good ex from 2012 into 2018. He’s not helping you do better and he’s just holding you back. Do you really want to go into 2018 with 2012 drama with someone that you had a toxic relationship with?

Y – You Time

Stop always trying to please others when you’re really taking time away from yourself. It’s okay to say “no” once in a while and take the time off! Every day should be a “you” day!

Z – Zero F***s

Because no one else should tell you how to live your life. It’s up to you to make the best out of your 2018.