7 Reasons Why Good Things Come To Those Who Don't Wait

What are you waiting for?

1373
http://playitblack.com/happy-birthday-to-his-airness-from-play-it-black/

Procrastination, they say, is the killer of progress and creativity. It is also ironically a rather long word for those that do procrastinate to get around to saying. But it is true. How many great ideas, wonderful concepts, potential experiences and new lives have never been realized because people did not just get on and do it? All things being equal, want to know the main difference between someone who is successful and someone who isn’t?

One took the risk, one didn’t. One got the cake, the other looked on with sugar envy. Here are seven reasons why good things come to those who don't wait.

1. Good things are waiting for you to come to them.

I really believe it. I’m firmly convinced that good things are waiting for you to jump up and grab them. Good things are happening every day to people all around the world. The question you should be asking is, ‘why not me? ‘

2. Good things come to those who hustle while they wait.

Yes, even when nothing’s happening, you can still be doing something. Ever seen a duck gliding on a glassy sheet of water? Have you taken the time to check out her webbed feet underneath? Cool, calm and collected on top, but underneath her little legs are moving like a raging torrent. That’s what I mean by hustling. If nothing’s happening, then keep busy doing something.

3. Good things come to those who go get them.

I know that in this day and age of instant gratification that we may find this hard to believe, but there comes a point when you are going to have to go and make it happen. Aggressively pursue good things for you and your family.

4. Good things come to those who expect good things.

It all comes down to expectation. On the other hand, if you expect bad, guess what? Bad will hit you right in the face. However, if you expect good to arise out of bad circumstances, then you’ll find your rainbow for every storm. Expect good and be prepared to be showered in goodness.

5. Good things come to those who develop themselves.

When preparation meets with opportunity there is always success. Remain in a constant state of preparation, because you can never tell when your opportunity will arrive. A state of preparedness is demonstrated by a life that never stops learning.

6. Good things come to those who give more than expected.

The more you give the more you’ll receive. Those who over-give, over-supply and over-extend, beyond the call of duty, will always be over-joyed.

7. Good things come to those who have the stamina to last the distance.

You must always be a long distance runner when dealing with life issues. A quick fix is not always the best answer. Long-term planning and long-term perseverance are required. Always set your sights on long-term and lasting achievement. Put in the required effort now and be rewarded in the future.