30 Memories From Every Millennial's Grade School Days

We no longer deny our pasts; we embrace them.

465

What a glorious gift it is to reflect on all of our laughable, questionable fashion choices, interests and must-have school supplies from the past. Grade school couldn't possibly have been that long ago, right? I know I still have those Lisa Frank notebooks around here somewhere. So grab a bean bag, and prop up those clogs on your coffee table while you sit back and enjoy the "30 Memories From Every Millennial's Grade School Days."

1. Foohy pencil sharpeners

For the lava-lamp-lovers in your life.

2. Foohy erasers

So intricate, so quirky - yet so ineffective.

3. Foohy everything

To be honest, the extra $4 was worth it - Foohy was everything.

4. Foldable rulers

Measurin' my way to the top in style.

5. Lisa Frank notebooks

Lisa Frank was my notebook, my folder, my pen, my pencil pouch, my binder, my icon, my inspiration.

6. Tamagotchis

This was my piece of parenthood.

7. Webkinz

Don't forget your daily Kinzcash and trip to the Curio Shop.

8. Club Penguin accounts

Puffles, igloos and accessories - oh my.

9. Gaucho pants

Natcho momma's pants.

10. Hair wraps

This is me expressing my individuality - this is me saying, "I am unique and colorful."

11. "Tough Guys Wear Pink" T-shirt

No 5th-grade-boy's wardrobe was complete without it, and that skull head-exclamation point? Quite the mysterious touch.

12. Embroidered jeans

Paired beautifully with the light-wash, hip-hugging, flare-cut of course.

13. Choker necklaces

It's called grunge. Look it up.

14. Clogs

Perhaps the worst fashion choice from all of our days; 'potato shoes' swept the nation.

15. Fake tattoos

Where the tattoo-sleeve was born.

16. Bobby Jack jackets

Thank you, Mom.

17. The Big Eraser (for big mistakes)

The concept was so comforting, motivational even. Practical? Easy to use? Not exactly.

18. Snap bracelets

"Yeah, I have seven." "Mine's cheetah-print."

19. Spacemaker pencil boxes

No school year was complete without one.

20. Spongy flip flops

These were the most comfortable sandals you could ever own.

21. Bandanas

Hilary Duff rocks it? Then so will I.

22. Headbands with ribbons

The ribbons were added to the headbands with the intent of being tied, but for some unknown reason, no one ever felt compelled to do that.

23. Color-tinted sunglasses

Can semi-see the haters through my rose-tinted shades.

24. Flavored Lip Smackers

Dibs on the Skittles pack!

25. Owning a portable CD player

For Kids Bop on-the-go.

26. Watching MTV when you weren't supposed to

Dreaming of my "Super Sweet 16" like -

27. The 'oversized T-shirt knot'

Anyone have an extra hair tie? I need to fix my shirt.

28. Book fairs

The single-best week of the school year.

29. Rubber bracelets

"Dude, I'm up to 16 now." "I don't even take mine off in the shower."

30. KID PIX

Where your inner-artist was unleashed and your digital artwork was born.