11 Things To Get Rid Of After High School | The Odyssey Online

11 Things To Get Rid Of After High School

Your whole life is ahead of you now that High School is done. Time to start fresh.

174
Flickr

Whether you like it or not, real life starts after graduation. It is time to get rid of the old and bring in the new, bright future.

1. Toxic Friendships

It may be tempting to keep these friends around so you don't feel lonely, but it's not worth it. The whole world is full of cool people you can meet.

2. Clothes You Never Wear

Yes, it was a hot look three years ago. But, trends change and so do your tastes.

3. Bad Study Habits

Maybe you coasted through high school, or maybe you are amazed you graduated. Either way, college is a lot harder, so that means studying more.

4. Poor Health Choices

I get it, eating fast food delivered straight to your door so you never have to leave the comfort of your couch is the best thing on earth. Though, the next time you have to take the stairs, all those times you "forgot" to go to the gym catch up to you.

5. Everything In Your Car

Odds are, you barely cleaned out your car during high school. But now that you are an adult, all of those empty soda cans and fast food bags may need to find a new home.

6. Random People's Numbers

If you have not been in contact with that person for more than a year, you do not need their number.

7. Your Old Notes

You made it, you graduated, you will never have to take sophomore English again.

8. All Of Your SAT Prep Books

These books were way to expensive to begin with, and are now completely worthless.

9. Those Old Tweets

Just ask yourself, would you want your grandma or future employer to see it?

10. Your Ego

The real world is about to kick your butt, and being humble is never a bad thing.

11. Everything You Thought You Knew

There is a whole world out there, with music, art and places for you to discover.