5 Reasons Why Sisters Are Annoying

5 Reasons Why Sisters Are Annoying

Because sisters suck.

9269
5 Reasons Why Sisters Are Annoying

Some people may claim that they want sisters, but those who do should think otherwise. I have a younger sister, and she has constantly bothered me with unnecessary complaints and requests that eliminate all motivation to be productive. I figured that she must also think I'm annoying, and so I came up with a few things that annoy both of us the most. Honestly, the list could actually be longer and include much more of our experiences.

1. They barge into your room when you're in the middle of something.

You're very comfortable sitting at your desk, with relaxing music and productivity on point. Suddenly, this choking walrus flops into your room and asks you if you used up all the toilet paper. You know you did; however, you say no because sisters are annoying, and you don't want to get up to get a new roll of toilet paper. However, your plan fails, because that stubborn child won't leave you alone until you go downstairs and get it. When you finally finish and come back up, your motivation has droped down to zero, and you're too lazy to finish what you've started because of the constant noise coming from the poor kid's mouth. And then she comes again...

2. They insult you on one of your good days.

It's the first day of school, your birthday, or the homecoming dance. You have spent two hours doing your hair and makeup, and now you're ready to go. As you exit the bathroom, your little sister provides you with an unnecessary comment, "You're ugly." Ouch. Your minuscule ego just disappeared, and you're suddenly not ready to face your friends. But your sister isn't finished, "Your clothes are tacky. Your nose is big," and then the worst insult of all, "You're fat." Maybe you shouldn't go out today.

3. They boss you around.

Out of the many chores to be done around the house, putting up with your sister is probably the most arduous task. Life at home is constantly ruined by commands, "Get this! Get that!" Your sister runs your daily P.E. course, and you struggle to have some peace and quiet as a constant chain of words run from her big, fat mouth. The worst part is that if you end up not obeying, you sister finds numerous ways to punish you, like taking your favorite stuffed animal or pouring your favorite perfume out. Furthermore, when it goes the other way around, and you ask your sister to do something for you, she doesn't. Sucks to have a sister who doesn't compensate for all those times when you bombarded with her requests.

4. They exaggerate unimportant things.

After a long day of high school drama, you arrive home only to find your sister screaming like an impaled hippo. Worried, you wonder what happened. Did a murderer intrude into your house? Did she accidentally cut her finger off while generously making dinner? Nope, there's a centipede in the bathtub. She tells you to kill it, but you're afraid of bugs, so for the next hour, you fight until one of you give up and kills the stupid bug. Oh wait, it ran away

5. They're snitches

Because you're such a great sister, you might have accidentally thrown scissors at your sister when you were fighting with her (whoops). You already imagine all that responsibility and punishment you would face if your parents found out, so you beg your sister not to tell and pay her 20 dollars. You think you got out of the trouble, but not so fast. You come home the next day to find your parents waiting for you with stern looks, and your sister stands next to them with an evil smirk on her face. Good luck.