5 Reasons J. Law Is The Most Awesome Hollywood Star Out There

"May the odds be ever in your favor."

12

In light of Mockingjay Part 2 being released a few days ago, I decided it was only fitting to take the time to give a little appreciation to one of Hollywood's most admirable stars: Jennifer Lawrence. She's worth $20 million and rightfully deserving of that, but maybe you could share some of the wealth? Here's just a few reasons why she's not only my favorite Hollywood star, but America's too.

She doesn't conform to Hollywood's standard of what defines "beautiful."

In today's society, to be beautiful you must be stick thin and 6 feet tall. I hate to break it to everyone, but J. Law has challenged that stigma. She is neither of those two and still easily one of, if not THE most, stunning Hollywood star out there. Hollywood producers labeled her as 'fat' and encouraged her to lose weight. Lawrence stated, “Somebody told me I was fat, that I was going to get fired if I didn’t lose a certain amount of weight. They brought in pictures of me where I was basically naked, and told me to use them as motivation for my diet. They thought that because of the way my career had gone, it wouldn’t still hurt me.” Don't you worry J. Law; your career is going absolutely nowhere and you are drop dead gorgeous. You just keep doing you girl!

She is Katniss Everdeen.

Nobody could play this role better. NOBODY. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. From the moment she shot that arrow through the apple into the crowd of "important people" at the Capital, I knew I was going to like this chick. You inspire so many that we can do anything we put our minds to and that even women can be just as victorious as men. You are a total badass Katniss Everdeen and don't you ever change.

She literally thrives off embarrassing situations.

Whether she's tripping up the stairs at the Oscar's or sending mints flying everywhere during interviews, J. Law embraces the unexpected situations in life. She never takes life too seriously and knows when to laugh things off which is something we should all take note on. While she might think she looks like a shaking and peeing chihuahua, we think she looks like a total rockstar up there.

She admitted to having an anxiety disorder.

While most Hollywood stars try to push aside any disorders they have, J. Law admitted to having severe social anxiety and experiencing feelings of worthlessness that she had to seek professional help for. We admire her honesty and will to get the help she needed.

She's just like us.

So Jennifer, can we best friends already or what? If you're actually reading this by some miracle, definitely consider it. I'd like to think I'm almost as awesome as you are. Although I do not know J. Law on a personal level (yet), she's one of the most down to earth and overall great human beings Hollywood has to offer. She's hilarious, stunning and always embraces the unexpected events life may throw her way.

Last, but not least Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favor.