25 Signs You're Obsessed With Christmas

25 Signs You're Obsessed With Christmas

Only the merriest will understand.

622
25 Signs You're Obsessed With Christmas

It's called the most wonderful time of year for a reason! There's always someone playing Christmas music the day after Thanksgiving and shouting "'Tis the Season!" Here are 25 signs that it's you:

1. When you hear the word "Christmas" you generally are like:

You don't even have to be involved in the conversation, the word alone is enough to get you PUMPED.

2. Basically, your go-to greeting from October/November until December 25th is:

3. You're more equipped to celebrate earlier than most people.

4. And when people start telling you "It's too early":

Just stop. It's never too early.

5. You watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade for one reason:

THE OFFICIAL BEGINNING OF THE CHRISTMAS SEASON!!!

6. When someone tries to tell you "Santa's not real":

Maybe not physically, but his spirit lives on forever.

7. Your trust issues stem from your friends that are total Grinches.

The thought of someone not liking Christmas is unfathomable. In my book it's pretty much treason.

8. What you try to get your friends to do every day of December:

9. And when they don't want to take part in the joy that is Christmas, you are willing to go to extreme measures

Sorry not sorry! Lighten up, Scrooge.

10. But when you're finally with your friend whose love of Christmas is comparable to yours?

11. People might tell you to turn off your Christmas music, a lot

Okay, so what if you've been hearing me blast theses songs since May? My time is HERE.

12. You probably make dramatic entrances to Christmas parties

13. You go HARD on the dance floor when Christmas songs are put on the aux.

14. You take the long way home to soak in all the decorations.

15. Which is really hard, when you're FREAKING OUT behind the wheel.

All those lights just take your breath away.

16. Putting up your own decorations is quite the production.

17. You know with a little bit of cheer anything can be made Christmassy.

18. You love gifting really thoughtful or homemade gifts.

It's the season of giving, what could be better than a super nice homemade gift (and getting to feel like you're one of Santa's elves in the process)?

19. The thought of a white Christmas gives you chills.

Oh my GORGEOUS.

20. When the weather person predicts a green Christmas.

It's just not the same.

21. The only thing almost as exciting to you is Christmas Eve.

No other holidays compare. December 24th and 25th are by far the best days of the year.

22. THE FOOD

Not to mention the great company that comes with it!

23. This speaks to you on a spiritual level.

Seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing *sobs uncontrollably*

24. You know that Christmas is more than just Santa and presents.

Which is all still really great.

25. But Christmas is about love, giving, and being the best you can be.

Spread the Christmas spirit all year round!

Be merry and have a wonderful Christmas!