22 Underestimated Taylor Swift Lyrics

22 Underestimated Taylor Swift Lyrics

Let's face it, the girl is a lyrical genius.

664
22 Underestimated Taylor Swift Lyrics
WeHeartIt

There's no doubt that Taylor Swift is one of the most popular artists in the music industry and that's probably not going to change for awhile...if ever. She's mostly known for writing songs about her ex-boyfriends, and while that is true, there's more to her music than just...break up anthems. Now I've been a fan of Taylor Swift ever since I heard her debut song "Tim Mcgraw" on the radio all the way back in good ole 2006, and as a "swiftie" I'm very proud to see just how far along she's come, not only as a person, but as an artist as well. Her albums are packed with songs that range from "I love you" to "I have no cares in the world" to "don't let others bring you down" and yes, even to the whole break up songs. But no matter what the song is about, Taylor has a way with lyrics, and you can't say that she doesn't. Now, Taylor has five albums, around 90 songs and about 70 or so unreleased songs, which is of course...a lot of lyrics. But everybody has their favorites, and these are (#) lyrics that I believe are some of Taylor's best.

1. "I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on." - A Place In This World

2. "You're the kind of reckless that should send me runnin' but I kinda know that I won't get far." - Sparks Fly

3. "Seems like the only one who doesn't see your beauty, is the face in the mirror looking back at you." - Tied Together With A Smile

4. "These are the hands of fate, you're my Achilles heel. This is the golden age of something good and right and real." - State Of Grace

5. "Take me back when our world was one block wide, I dared you to kiss me and ran when you tried." - Mary's Song (Oh My My My)

6. "You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter." - Mine

7. "I could go back to every laugh, but I don't wanna go there anymore." - Come In With The Rain

8. "Band-aids don't fix bullet holes, you say sorry just for show. If you live like that, you live with ghosts." - Bad Blood

9. "I took a chance, I took a shot and you might think I'm bulletproof, but I'm not." - Tell Me Why

10. "He said, 'look at you, worrying too much about the things you can't change. You'll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way.'" - Starlight

11. "I'm no one special just another wide-eyed girl who's desperately in love with you." - Superstar

12. "'Cause, baby, I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me." - New Romantics

13. "People are people and sometimes we change our minds." - Breathe

14. "Maybe this is wishful thinking, probably mindless dreaming." - Back To December

15. "Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine." - Ours

16. "Time won't fly it's like I'm paralyzed by it, I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it." - All Too Well

17. "When all you wanted was to be wanted, wish you could go back and tell yourself what you know now." - Fifteen

18. "Long live all the mountains we moved, I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you." - Long Live

19. "You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye." - Style

20. "You took a polaroid of us, then discovered the rest of the world was black and white but we were in screaming color." - Out Of The Woods

21. "And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid. I think it's strange that you think I'm funny 'cause he never did." - Begin Again

22. "We're happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time. It's miserable and magical." - 22