9 Movies Coming Out You Must See

9 Movies Coming Out You Must See

The year of 2017 is going out with a cinematic bang.

71
9 Movies Coming Out You Must See

Although the beginning of the year of 2-17 was lagging in movies releases, the end of the year is going out with a cinematic bang!

Within the next two months, nine prominent films are being released that you will want to see on the big screen.

Thor: Ragnarok

Released on November 3rd, the third installment of Thor within the Marvel Cinematic Universe will be filled with action and comedy.

Why you should see it:

It features multiple MCU characters such as the Hulk and Loki who join Thor to fight the villain, Hela, and promises to be both lightheartedly funny with lots of action.

A Bad Moms Christmas

Released on November 3rd, the sequel to the first movie will make you laugh as the bad moms deal with their own moms during the holidays and rebel against Christmas.

Why you should see it:

Another comedic take on the viewpoint of moms during the hectic time of the holidays, it looks like a fantastic, funny follow up to the first movie.

Murder on the Orient Express

Released on November 10th, this murder mystery adaptation from the Agatha Christie novel will be suspenseful with an all-star cast.

Why you should see it:

It has a variety of interesting characters, stunning scenery, and is set in the 1930s which makes it look entertaining.

Daddy's Home 2

Released on November 10th, this comedic sequel will also tackle the Christmas season with a dysfunctional family.

Why you should see it:

This is another seasonal comedy that takes a family-friendly approach to the holidays when two more dads are thrown into the mix.

Justice League

Released on November 17th, DC comics will show a team of superheros coming together to save the planet, featuring Batman and Wonder Woman.

Why you should see it:

Following the huge success of the Wonder Woman movie, this unites multiple DC characters for the first time as a fantasy and science fiction film.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Released on December 15th, the Star Wars story continues as new characters search to solve mysteries about the past.

Why you should see it:

The previous movie left us with many unanswered questions that this movie should address. The action and special effects seem promising, and it integrates old characters such as Luke Skywalker and Carrie Fisher's final movie as Princess Leia.

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Released on December 22nd, this fantasy and action film is a promising modern take on Jumanji.

Why you should see it:

It has several great comedians in prominent roles and looks to be a fun movie to watch.

Pitch Perfect 3

Released on December 22nd, the Bellas reunite after going their separate ways after college graduation to sing in one last competition.

Why you should see it:

Another musical and comedy, it is the final movie for the Bellas and will tie up their storylines, featuring new song covers and references to pop culture.

The Greatest Showman

Released on December 27th, this musical is not only a drama but also a biography that tells the story of P.T. Barnum's life within show business.

Why you should see it:

It features an all-star cast as Hugh Jackman plays the inspiring story of a visionary for his time.