20 Must Watch Movies This Valentine's Day

Love is in the air, or maybe just on the television screen.

20

Valentine's Day is the perfect time to break out all of the rom-coms and sappy, tearjerking movies. Here is the best ranking of the movies you must watch this valentines day!

20. John Tucker Must Die

When High School's biggest player, John Tucker, gets caught cheating on all three of his girlfriends they ban together to get revenge on Tucker. With the help of the innocent new girl Kate, the girls conspire to break Tucker's heart.

19. Titanic

The classic tear jerking love story between Jack and Rose will melt your heart and keep you on your toes.

18. Pretty Woman

When prostitute Viv is hired for fun, Viv and the wealthy businessman Edward fall hard for one another. With the struggle between the two different lives they live they only seem to be getting closer.

17. This Means War

When Lauren is dating best friends FDR and Tuck at the same time she finds herself falling hard for both of the men. It's up to her to decide which of the two she wants to spend her life with.

16. How To Lose a Guy In 10 Days

When advice columnist Andie has to write an article on how a guy will leave a girl in 10 days, she goes on a hunt for the perfect boy to use for her experiment, but her plans backfire when she starts to fall for Ben.

15. The Proposal

A love story that no one could have seen coming. When Andrew's satan of a boss is going to get deported, she makes Andrew "fake" marry her. As the two get closer, they start to learn more about each other and Andrew sees a side of Margret he loves.

14. Safe Haven

In this movie Katie has moved to a small town and wishes to keep a low profile after everything she is running away from. It becomes hard to keep to herself when she meets Alex and love and trust fall back into her life.

13. 27 Dresses

Jane has always put the needs of other's before her own so when her younger sister is now engaged to the man Jane secretly loves she finds herself faced with putting herself and her love life before others.

12. Ghost of Girlfriend's Past

On the Eve of bachelor Connor's brothers wedding, he receives a visit from the ghost of girlfriends past, present, and future taking him through all his failed relationships trying to find out what made him the way he is and if there's love out there for him.

11. No Strings Attached

When Emma and Adam agree to have a "no strings attatched" relationship they promise to cut it off as soon as one of them has feelings. Little does Emma know that Adam has loved her from the start.

10. The Longest Ride

A love story between bull rider, Luke and college sorority girl, Sophia. The two find themselves faced with the struggle of living two totally different lives, but the couple seems to find fate in an elderly man, Ida who they meet one night after saving him from a terrible accident.

9. Just Go With It

With Danny always wearing a wedding ring as a way to pick up girls, his plan falls back in his face when he finds the girl of his dreams who doesn't want to be apart of his games. He asks his assistant, Katherine, to be his fake wife, but instead of solving his problems, it just causes more trouble.

8. Bridesmaids

Hilarious film about the love of friendship. This movie will make you cry of laughter taking you through the lives of best friends Annie and Lillian and the preparation of Lillian's wedding.

7. 50 First Dates

Player Henry falls for the beautiful Lucy, one problem is that she has short-term memory loss; she can't remember anything that happened the day before. Watch this heartwarming movie as Henry tries to get Lucy to fall in love with him every day.

6. He's Just Not That Into You

This movie takes you through many different scenarios dealing with guys and what they all want from us. The secrets between if he is or is really just not that into you.

5. Life As We Know It

The only things that Messer and Holly have in common are their mutual dislike of each other and the love they share for their goddaughter, Sophie. When their best friends pass away, they have to set aside their differences to become the caretaker of Sophie.

4. The Last Song

When troubled girl Ronnie spends a summer with her younger brother and father, she's faced with love, life, truth, and what her future may hold.

3. The Notebook

A film that takes place in the 1940s about the young love and how powerful it can be. When Allie's parents don't approve of the love she has for Noah and Noah has to go to war, things become complicated. The story between Allie and Noah is unforgettable.

2. Crazy, Stupid, Love

A romantic comedy about a father who asks a player to help him get his wife back turns into the player falling in love with the father's daughter.

1. Valentine's Day

A movie filled with love, love, and more love. The perfect film to watch and get you in the Valentine's Day mood.