18 Movies To Look Forward To In 2018

18 Movies To Look Forward To In 2018

Keep an eye out for these 18 block busters!

248
18 Movies To Look Forward To In 2018
Via Pixabay

A new year means a bunch of new movie releases. Below is a list of 18 movie releases coming out in 2018. Grab your popcorn and watch these 18 movies on the big screen!

1. The Final Year (January 19, 2018)

If you’re into politics, this movie is for you. The Final Year gives an inside look into how the foreign policy team prepared for former President Barack Obama’s last year in office.

2. Black Panther (February 16, 2018)

Marvel fans are keeping their eyes out for Black Panther. Who doesn’t love a superhero movie with rival factions fighting for power over ‘Wakanda.’

3. Avengers Infinity War (May 4, 2018)

2018 is a big year for Marvel with the release of third Avengers movie. Spiderman, Black Widow, Star-Lord, Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Captain Marvel, and other superheroes all packed into one movie? Can’t get any better than that.

4. Solo A Star Wars Story (May 25, 2018)

Watch the dynamic duo, Han Solo and Chewbacca, go on their adventures before joining the Rebellion. It seems like Disney releases a Star Wars movie every year, so why miss it?

5. Deadpool 2 (June 1, 2018)

Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool is very entertaining with his witty jokes intertwined in an action-packed movie.

6. Incredibles 2 (June 15, 2018)

After 14 years, Pixar is releasing the sequel to the Incredibles which revolves around a family with superpowers. Many fans, like myself, have been waiting to see what superpowers Jack-Jack has.

7. Ocean’s 8 (June 8, 2018)

Ocean’s 8 involves a heist at New York’s annual Met Gala by 8 female thieves.

8. Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom (June 22, 2018)

In order to save dinosaurs from an active volcano, Owen Grady and Claire Dearing return to the destroyed island of Isla Nublar and encounter new breeds of dinosaurs.

9. Ant-Man and the Wasp (July 6, 2018)

Ant-Man and the Wasp team up on a new mission to find out secrets of the past.

10. Mamma Mia, Here We Go Again (July 20, 2018)

The sequel to Mamma Mia is a funny musical that’s perfect to watch on a girl’s night out.

11. Mission Impossible 6 (July 27, 2018)

Tom Cruise is well-known for his action-packed role as an American spy in the Mission Impossible series. Let’s see if this movie is any different from the rest.

12. Robin Hood (September 21, 2018)

The classic Robin Hood story is remastered into a gritty tale filled with action and adventure.

13. Mowgli (October 19, 2018)

Mowgli is the Warner Brother’s version of the Jungle Book. Stay tuned to see how it compares with Disney’s version.

14. Mulan (November 2, 2018)

The live-action remake of Disney’s Mulan casts Chinese star Liu Yifei in the lead role; she’s trained in martial arts, so she is perfect for the role.

15. X-Men Dark Phoenix (November 2, 2018)

Jean Gray develops powers out of her control and turns into the Dark Phoenix. The X-Men have to decide between saving Jean or saving the world.

16. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2 (November 16, 2018)

J.K. Rowling fans are waiting for the nest Fantastic Beasts movie to find out Newt Scamander and Albus Dumbledore defeat Gerald Grindelwald.

17. Spider-Man Into The Spiderverse (December 14, 2018)

The new Spider-Man is played by Shameik Moore and is based on the Marvel Comics character Miles Morales.

18. Aquaman (December 21, 2018)

Aquaman has to maintain peace between the underwater world of Atlantis and the surface world.