15 Times Khloe Kardashian Was Actually A College Student | The Odyssey Online

15 Times Khloe Kardashian Was Actually A College Student

We Are All Khloe Kardashian.

36

In the year 2016, it is hard to find someone who has not heard of the Kardashians.

Being one of the most famous families ever, they have generated a lot of hate but have also stolen the hearts of millions.

In my opinion out of all the Kardashian sisters, Khloe is definitely the one who is generally liked by most. She's down to earth, tells it like it is, and has one hell of a sense of humor.

From watching "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" and looking at her social media, I find that I have more in common with Khloe than you would think. Here are 15 times Khloe was actually a college student:

1. When someone asks you what you have been doing all day:

2. When you have a nine-page research paper due tomorrow and you only have a sentence written:

3. When one of your professors knows that all other professors are canceling class the day before Spring Break but decides to have their class anyways:

4. When your professor decides to cancel the exam you were dreading:

5. Your thoughts on Friday after a week of hell:

6. When your best friends get into relationships and an hour into being out want to go to their boyfriend's house:

7. When you are so overwhelmed with school and life that you can't even think straight:

8. When you think about graduating and realize that you are actually going to have to be a functioning adult, and the stunts you pull in college won't work anymore:

9. When you try to rationalize ordering $30 worth of Dominos last night:

10. When you get an 87% on an exam you thought you failed:

11. When people ask you how college is going and you say it's going great, but really you want to say:

12. When you wake up and read the horrific texts that you sent to your not official, but definitely something guy:

13. When you skip a day at the gym, and you can sense the judgment from your friends:

14. How you feel when you just spent all day in the library:

15. When you realize that even though college is tough, sometimes you are so lucky to live the life that you do: