14 Times You Were Mindy From "The Mindy Project" | The Odyssey Online

14 Times You Were Mindy From "The Mindy Project"

You know you love her and you are her.

62
www.fastcocreate.com

I am Mindy Lahiri. At least every time I watch "The Mindy Project, "I see myself as Mindy. So maybe I don’t say or do everything she does, but I definitely think it. I find myself constantly thinking: “I would totally say that,” or, “That is so me,” and, “I am Mindy.” And it’s not just in my head, because many of my friends have also pointed out the same thing. However, I know I’m not the only one that feels this way so here are 14 times that you were probably Mindy.

1. Whenever you complain about losing weight and mention all the crazy trends that people are doing today.

Yet, God forbid they suggest to you to just exercise and eat better.

2. All of your friends are in relationships and then one day it just hits you.

You're single. So so single.

3. Thinking that you need someone to aspire to be or admire and then realizing that all you need to do is admire yourself.

Because-- why not?

4. Meeting that one guy who physically you’re all about but then suddenly their personality is just crap.

We all have that one guy that's so hot but then they end up being either total a**holes or stupid.

5. If you’re going to be crazy, you might as well look good being crazy.

So maybe you're about to do something weird, make sure you look hot doing it.

6. When someone mentions that you have gained a couple of pounds.

You are not fat. You are just in between phases.

7. When people get mad at you for spoiling TV shows, but they just don't keep up.

It's not your fault that you watch so many shows and that other people don't prioritize them like you.

8. Contemplating on going a self-discovery trip but then actually thinking about all the work you have to put in.

Admit it you really just want to eat and love, you'd forget about the pray part.

9. Making a promise with your guy friend that you’ll help each other out if you’re still single.

Who agrees to get married nowadays, its all about that killing pact.

10. When bae doesn’t want to take silly selfie and all you want to do is show him off to the world.

You want everyone to see that he is yours.

11. When your friends pull your head from the clouds and reality slaps you in the face.

You have this vision in your head on how your life should be but its not really realistic.

12. When you don’t know how to cook, but it doesn’t matter because you’re not cooking for others.

All you need to know is how to work the microwave.

13. When your guy friend tries to help you find someone but they just aren’t real.

Your idea of the perfect guy is from a book or a movie.

14. When you were born with a tanner complexion and dark hair, you start to feel honored that you get confused for a cartoon character.

Go watch "The Mindy Project" and see for yourself just how Mindy Lahiri you are.