A College Student's Hurricane Survival Kit

Hurricane Matthew will be the death of us. Or it could be the vodka.

109
Mirro.co.uk

Hurricane drinking game-- take a sip every time it rains.

1. Cases of water

Because there's not enough of it falling from the sky.

2. First aid kits.

For when your power goes out and you're so drunk that you run into a wall.

3. Lots of Solo cups

Not only to pour your vodka into, but to make cup-and-string phones to communicate with your friends when your phone dies and you can't charge it because the power is still out.

4. On that note, a portable charger

So that you can live tweet about how you are currently stuck in a hurricane.

5. Decks of cards

For drinking games, of course. Kings, anyone?

6. Non-perishable food

Stock up on all the Oreos and Doritos your body can handle.

7. Flashlights

To keep you entertained when the power goes out... and to also have light, I guess.

8. A radio

What's a pregame without music?

9. Toiletries

You might get stuck in the same shelter as that cute guy in your biology class, so you NEED to smell good.

10. Vitamins

Hangovers don't just cure themselves, especially when you might not be able to go out and buy what you need. Because hurricane.

11. Cash

Juuuuuust in case Dominos is still delivering. And they are always delivering.

You're probably better off just googling an actual hurricane survival kit, or calling your mom.