10 Things Every College Student Has Been Through | The Odyssey Online

10 Things Every College Student Has Been Through

College wouldn't be the same if you didn't have the struggles that make you appreciate the good times.

19
Bing

College is a fun place that also makes you contemplate your entire life about every other day. Every college student has been through these moments throughout the year. But hey, without all of the hard times, would it really be college?

1. When your professor asks you to share a "fun fact" about yourself on the first day of school.

For those of us that go to small colleges, we've most likely been put into that awkward position on the first day of school where the professor suggests playing an icebreaker to get to know one another. Don't you love it when they ask you to tell the class a fun fact about yourself? Meanwhile, you're just like, "Uhhh..."

2. When you leave the library after a long night of studying.

We've all had those late nights where we are in the library studying for hours and walk out like this.

3. When you have to get up out of bed and go to class.

Getting out of bed in the morning is one of the hardest parts of the day because who would want to leave their comfy bed?

4. When your professor calls on you in front of the whole class to answer a question.

Don't you love it when you have no idea what is going on in class and then the professor calls on you unexpectedly and you have no idea what to say?

5. When you pass a test you thought you failed.

Nothing beats getting a test back, thinking you failed it, just to see you actually did really well on it.

6. When you're studying for a big test and realize you know absolutely nothing.

There's nothing worse than when you are in the midst of studying for that big test and realize you don't know any of the material and need help pronto!

7. When you remember all of your responsibilities.

There's always that one time (or many times) when we forget about all of the different things we have to do, whether it's studying, homework, laundry, eating, etc. but it feels like there's never enough time in the day to accomplish everything!

8. After a long, stressful week of studying and taking tests.

When you come home from your last class on Friday and you and your friends are all ready to go out and have some fun.

9. Two weeks after school starts and you want to run and hide from all of your responsibilities.

School just started but you're already tired of everything you have to do and you miss your pets, your bed at home and your mom's home-cooked meals.

10. When you go home and your entire family and their dogs ask you how college is going so far.

When you finally go home and see all of your family and the only thing they want to talk about is "How is college?"