The 10 Hottest Male Athletes at WVU

The 10 Hottest Male Athletes at WVU

1019
The 10 Hottest Male Athletes at WVU

Many of you may ignore my article, scroll down to the list, and begin to let your drool roll down your jaw. I understand the urgency, trust me! But take your time; this list was compromised of current athletes that radiate athletic excellence, academics, and some pretty amazing "assets," if you understand where I am getting at. 

It is time to pay tribute to some major eye candy on our home turf.

1. Clint Trickett.

Transferred to West Virginia in May of 2013 from Florida State. Officially started a hair trend this past fall in Morgantown. Enough said. Thank God. Tricket completed 3285 yards, and 18 touchdowns this season. He was named WVU offensive player of the week for Oklahoma State in 2013 and Earned the Big 12 Conference Commissioner’s and Garrett Ford Academic Honor Roll. 
Sport: Football
Position: QB
Class: Senior
Hometown: Tallahassee, Fl 

2. John Depalma.

In 2013, Delpalma was WVU Special Teams Most Valuable Player and was the Academic All-Big 12 first team selection. He earned the Big 12 Conference Commissioner’s and Garrett Ford Academic Honor Roll. Unfortunately, this stud is taken by a lovely lady.
Sport: Football
Position: Long snapper 
Class: Junior 
Hometown: Cumming, Ga

3. Chris Brill.

Brill made a mark on the Big 12 Commissioner's and Garret Ford Honor roll, being awarded for two consecutive years to the Academic All-Big 12 Swimming & Diving First Team (12-13 &13-14), and he set two school records as a member of the 200 and 400 medley relay teams at the 2014 Big 12 Championships, with times of 1:26.59 and 3:11.11. Both of these wins earning him the NCAA “B” cuts. Brill has many more achievements that contributed to the successful future of his team.
Sport: Swimming
Position: Breast/ IM
Class: Junior  
Hometown: Johannesburg, South Africa

4. Hayden Bennett. 

Academic All-MAC First Team in 2013. Stamped his name on the President’s List and Garrett Ford Academic Honor Roll. Bennett led the team in minutes played (1727), starting 17 of 18 games. He was a two-time first team all-district and all-academic member, as well as a member of the All-Central Region Second Team in 2011 and an honorable mention choice in 2010, in high school. 
Sport: Soccer
Position: Defender 
Class: Junior
Hometown: Chesterfield, Va

5. Cory Stainbrook. 

Stainbrook was named the team's rookie of the year and received the Coaches Award. He finished third at the Big 12 Championships, had the most wins of all 125-pounders in the conference, and continued to excel by earning the Big 12 Conference Commissioner’s and Garrett Ford Academic Honor Roll. Stainbrook also placed second at the Mercyhurst Laker Open on Nov. 9 and Went 5-0 at the Hoosier Duals from Dec. 7-8.
Sport: Wrestling 
Class: Sophomore
Hometown: Streetsboro, Ohio

6. Andy Bevin

Andy Bevin was voted Mid-Atlantic (MAC) Player of the year. In 2013, Bevin was Capital One First team Academic All-American and Academic All-District 2. Bevin also made the NSCAA All-Great Lakes Region Second Team, NSCAA Scholar Second team All-American, and NSCAA Scholar All-East Region First team. Bevin started in all 19 games, leading the team and MAC in nine goals and 24 points. In 2011, Bevin was named Big East Rookie of the year. In his high school years Bevin represented New Zealand in the U20 FIFA World Cup. Not only does he kick butt on the field, but he also scores in school as well. Bevin has been on the Garrett Ford Academic Honor Roll, the Dean’s list, and President’s List.
Sport: Soccer  
Position: Forward   
Class:  Senior  
Hometown: Napier, New Zealand

7. Mario Alford. 

Ranked No. 17 in the Big 12 in receiving yards and No. 16 in receiving yards per game, Alford doubled his season total with a career-best 215 yards receiving on a season-high eight catches against Iowa State; total matched third-best WVU single-game performance. Alford was the first Mountaineer to gain 200 yards receiving since 2012 (Stedman Bailey, 205 yards vs. Oklahoma). In the 2014 season he brought us 802 yards, eight touch downs, and 57 receptions. 
Sport: Football
Position: Wide Receiver 
Class: Senior
Hometown: Greenville, Ga

8. Logan McHenry.

McHenry was the captain of his high school swim team for three years, a four year MVP, New Jersey state champion, and two time all-state selection in his High school career. Yes, McHenry is new to the team and is still pretty young. Looking at his high school accomplishments he can only bring greatness for the next four years at West Virginia University. 
Sport: Swimming
Position: Diving 
Class: Freshmen
Hometown: Ventnor City, NJ

9. Jakob  Scheffel.

For this season he earned an automatic bid to the NCAA Championships and was voted team captain. He tied for number five in the program history with 29 wins as a sophomore.  Scheffel was awarded the Garrett Ford Academic Honor Roll.  In high school Scheffel recorded the most wins in Maryland history (167-4) and was a three-time Maryland state champion.
Sport: Wrestling 
Class:  Junior
Hometown: Oakland, Md

10. Jamie Marriam.

Marriam was ranked third on the team with 44 shots and 12 goals. His career high was having two assists with four shots at Indiana (9/8). Marriam earned the Garrett Ford Academic Honor Roll. He played in all 19 games, making 15 starts and playing 1,338 minutes.
Sport: Soccer 
Position: Forward 
Class:  Junior 
Hometown: Gaithersburg, Md

I give you full leeway to go and stalk these men! Let's begin to support them more. Not only are these men talented at their chosen sport but they have the brains to back themselves up.