To My Best Friend, Who Just So Happens To Be My Boyfriend

73

Where do I begin?

Maybe with 'I love you', or 'thank you,' would be a good start. Maybe both, I don't really know. All I do know is that without you, I have no idea where I'd be or what I'd be doing right now.

Do you know how hard it is to find someone like you? Someone who I can trust with every secrete, who I can lay in bed with until 2 in the morning giggling with about nothing before we fall asleep together, who I fall more and more in love with every day.

You're someone I can go on adventures to uncharted lands with, like the side of town that neither of us had ever explored before. When we aren't exploring, you're someone who will take a late night drive with me with the windows down listening to our favorite bands, doing nothing but wasting gas and time. But, I'm with you so it doesn't really seem like a waste at all.

You're someone I can talk to for hours on end. We could talk about anything and everything without it ever getting old. Hell, we could sit and talk about the same things we talked about the other day and it would still be just as good as the first three times it was brought up. Just as long as I can talk to you.

You're someone who will put up with me on a daily basis, and I can only imagine how difficult that can be. I know I'm not easy to deal with, and I'm sorry for being so difficult..but sometimes I can't help it.

I mean, who else would sit with me and eat an entire container of ice cream with me at 1:30 in the morning and listen to me go on about everything going on in my sorority? Who else would really be willing to give me a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on when things are getting rough, but then try to make me feel better with a kiss on the forehead?

Who else would bend over backward for me and do anything in the world for me just to see me smile? Even if that means going out in matching outfits or seeing a movie you really don't want to see just for me. For real though, who else would seriously eat Taco Bell four nights in a row just because I had a serious burrito craving this past week?

You. In the end, it's always been you.

I love wrestling with you, laughing with you, playing with you, and most of all just being with you. There's no one else who could be what you are to me.

You're a lover, a caretaker, a role model, someone I can go to in a time of need. You're my boyfriend and most importantly, you're my best friend too.