The 15 Girls You Will See At Parties

The 15 Girls You Will See At Parties

Let's face it, we have all been one of them because go hard or go home (but not really, safety first!)

268
The 15 Girls You Will See At Parties
Quotes gram

College is all about gaining freedom, getting a degree, experiencing new things, exploring yourself and… drinking and going to parties. At these parties you are going to see and encounter all types of girls, so let me break it down for you.

1. The girl that says she is not going to drink but ends up drunker than anyone else.

Yes we all know her, she might be one of our friends or she might even be us. After that past weekend of too much alcohol and not enough memories of the night, she decides to take it slow this weekend, but does that really happen? HA! Of course not. As soon as she gets to the pregame or the party, the keg starts calling her name and she ends up doing keg stands and taking shots of random drinks, but hey she is having a good time so it's okay.

2. The girl that starts too early and ends up passed out on a dirty couch.

Sad, but true. It happens to best of us, we start the night with a couple innocent drinks at 7 p.m. and when 11 o'clock comes around and we have to get the squad ready to jump in that uber we can't even stand. Somehow, we know we will make it to the party. What happens at the party and after is not our fault, because really.. blame it on the a-a-a-alcohol.

3. The social girl.

She loves the keg, but not for its beer. Just for the two minute friendships she makes while working on filling everyone’s cup. Plus, if you are working the keg you are pretty much the best liked person at the party because, duh, everyone wants to get their cups filled up.

4. The DJ.

This girl comes prepared because there are no good parties without good music and somebody has to make it happen. She made a banging playlist beforehand with her friends and she is ready to own those speakers and the dance floor. And yes, her friends and her have choreographed dances to some of the songs that have to be played - just to show off.

5. The overly friendly girl.

When the alcohol comes up, so does her friendliness. If she has seen you on campus she will go in for the hug. Might be good, might be bad, it all depends on how you like hugs. Sweaty, sloppy, long, drunken hugs.

6. The wing-woman.

This is either a blessing or a curse for her friends. If you are drunk enough it seems like a blessing because no matter who is at the party she will probably do all she can to match you up with a boy or a girl, whatever you are into, to make out with, but then the next morning when you remember what happened it will probably feel more like a curse. We all learn from our mistakes... until next weekend anyway.

7. The first one up at the door to get in at parties.

I don’t know about you guys, but in my friend group we always send the same girl leading the pack to make sure we will all get into the party. Take a guess about who this girl is. The foreign girl. Why? Because when you and your friends are drunk it makes perfect sense for a little accent to help you navigate your way from the front lawn to the front door, and then into the house.

8. The DD or just the sober girl.

Super troopers really. Who would ever want to hang out with a bunch of drunk guys and girls while being completely sober watching every stupid thing they do? But hey, sometimes you have to take one for the team and pull through. Plus it is always funny to tell your friends what they, or other people, did the night before because they most likely don't remember.

9. The dancers.

It's not just one girl, it's a group of them. Let's face it, we girls love to dance. Play me any song with a good beat and I will be busting moves in the tiny basements where we are partying it up.

10. The screamers.

Probably my least favorite drunk girl. The music is already too loud but you can still hear her voice screaming for her guy or her girl, her drink being spilled or basically anything else she finds necessary to say. The decibel levels are crazy high and they need to stop, look around and maybe, just maybe, stop yelling and enjoy the party.

11. The fighters.

It is not only the guys who get angsty and have an urge to fight someone else when they are under the influence. There are girls out there that get physical in all the wrong ways at parties and some even encourage others to start fighting. This is never a good thing because fights + parties = cops, which = party’s over and everyone now needs to find a way back home.

12. The cry babies.

Because alcohol can makes us do anything! (but not really, don’t quote me on that) Even make us cry, and yea, even at parties. If you take a stroll through the house you will find a girl crying on a couch, in the bathroom, outside the house, anywhere really. Just let them be, they will already feel embarrassed about it in the morning.

13. The ‘lucky’ girls.

A.K.A. the girls that get some action at parties. Either some smooches at the party and then leave to sleep in your own comfy bed, or deciding to pursue the situation a little further to see where it goes, these girls know what they want!

14. The girl in charge of the drinks.

You know how people always say that you should pour your own drink (or at least watch while it is been served to make sure it is what you want? Well she will take care fo the drinks and she will put as much or as little alcohol as she wants on them and well... You will find out while the nigh goes on what cup you got.

15. The caretaker.

This is every girl ever because I feel like we all take turns taking care of our drunk friends so kudos to all of us because drunk or not we take care of our own. No matter when, where, what time or what we have to do we will do it and make sure our girls end up fine and in bed at the end of the night.

No matter what kind of these girls you are the important thing is to always have fun and be responsible and all.