He's Just Not That into You

He's Just Not That into You

20249

Wondering if "your man" is still into you? Read this article to find the signs that he just isn't feeling you anymore. 

Ladies must know when a guy just isn't feeling them anymore. They do not want to drag it on for longer than it needs to be. Sometimes it is hard to see some of the signs if you are "madly" in love with someone.

Everyone has had someone they were hung up on who just wasn't feeling it.  Lots of girls have trouble telling when a guy just isn't into them. They can’t take the hint or figure out when to let go. If you’re wasting your time wondering about his feelings, it’s time to move on. You shouldn't have to worry about what he’s thinking. So ladies, here we are to give you a few warning signs of when a guy just isn’t feeling it anymore.

He only invites you over to hang out.

This is a dead giveaway. After meeting you one night, he texts you to see if you’d like to come over and “hang out.” So you hang out once, hang out again, and before you know it, all you ever do is hang out. If he were really that into you, he would take you on a date. He would ask you to dinner, a movie, a basketball game, or to his friend’s house. Something to show that he cares and wants to spend time with you... sober. If he only invites you to come over and hang out every time he feels like seeing you, he’s probably not that into you. Just hanging out usually isn’t the best sign. I mean, how many successful relationships do you know of where the couple only hangs out at his place? 

He takes hours to respond... unless he wants something or is under the influence.

We all know that guy who claims he’s just a “bad texter,” but when he’s drunk he can magically text you every four minutes asking you to come over. With the technology we have these days, it’s ridiculous to wait for someone to respond for an entire day. If he genuinely liked you, he would try to talk to you whenever he could. He would respond within a few minutes... not once every hour or less. If he can’t hold a conversation with you sober, why would he be into you? If he doesn't respond during the day, it’s a bad sign. If a guy isn't asking you about yourself, or talking with you about more than complete basic information, he isn’t in to you. If he were really into you, he’d want to get to know you. Withholding details about one’s life is a little sketchy. If he’s not texting you, it’s because he’s not thinking about you. And if he is texting you after midnight, he likely just wants one thing. He says he’s “busy,” but has time for other people             

A guy saying he’s busy is just an excuse to blow you off. He doesn't want to do anything, so he’ll pull the busy card and have a great night doing other things. It’s understandable that everyone is busy at some point, but if a guy really liked you, you would be towards the top of his priority list. If a guy can make time to party, why can’t they make time for you? If he says he’s too busy to do anything or talk to anyone, it’s likely a lie. Do you really believe he isn't talking to his other friends too? Probably isn't the case. Just remember that guys are never too busy to get what they want. 

He opens your Snaps, but almost always doesn't respond.

One of the best things about Snapchat: it tells you when your snap was opened. If he goes to the trouble of opening your snap, then purposely doesn't respond, how much could he like you? It can take less than a minute to receive and send a snap chat back. We’re not asking for constant Snapchats back in forth all day, just a response to the ones we send. This isn't too much to ask, is it? Plus guys don’t usually care what they look like, so why can’t they respond? If he doesn't respond to you, it is probably best to stop snapping him (and talking to him) altogether.   

So ladies whenever your “man” does one of these things you need to think twice. It may be time to move on to bigger and better things because he’s just not that into you.