39 Signs That Diet Coke Basically OWNS You

You actually crave the burn.

4413
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Diet_Coke_Products.JPG

"I am addicted to Diet Coke," there, I admitted it and I will admit it again. It has become a part of my life. Putting my lips on the can, bottle, or straw of the fountain drink filled with DC is simply a highlight of my day. Diet Coke is not healthy and I have accepted that fact. I am sure many of my fellow Diet Coke addicts will understand the following.

1. You abbreviate Diet Coke as DC.

2. It's normal to have your first sip of DC at before 8 a.m.

3. You can't go a day without Diet Coke.

4. Or, when you tried to give up DC entirely it didn't last because you naturally needed it in your life. Then you attempted to cut back your intake.

5. "I have a headache. I need a Diet Coke."

6. Fountain Diet Coke > Can of Diet Coke > Bottle of Diet Coke

7. Fact: Mcdonald's Diet Coke taste the best.

8. Adding ice to your DC improves the heavenly drink.

9. There is a huge difference between Diet Coke and Coke and you can easily taste which is which.

10. You know which places serve Coke products.

11. This is a sad, very sad sight.

12. When you go to a restaurant and hear "Is Diet Pepsi ok?" You do 1 of 2 things: 1. Get out of there real quick. 2. *Blank Stare*

13. Diet Pepsi is not even in the same galaxy as Diet Coke.

14. You question, "How do people even like Diet Pepsi/ Pepsi?"

15. When you see a sale you get excited and stock up.

16. Before you leave the house you grab two DC's, one for each pocket.

17. When you realize you are out of DC's, you plan to leave a few minutes early to make a pit stop for your Diet Coke fix.

18. It was (or still is) a mission to find a Diet Coke with your name on the label.

19. When you find that Diet Coke with your name on it, it becomes a prized possession.

20. When someone else is addicted to Diet Coke you feel a connection.

21. All your friends and family know your go-to drink is DC.

22. Diet Coke can change your mood when you need it.

23. You follow Diet Coke on social media.

24. Your bank statement looks like this.

25. You've read or heard that Diet Coke stains your teeth. Does it stop you? No.

26. You've also read that drinking from a straw prevents teeth staining. You sometimes use a straw in your can or bottle. But using a straw allows for different taste and more fizz.

27. You're not on a diet and don't drink Diet Coke for the lesser cals. You drink it because of the incredible taste

28. Your body is made up of 75 percent Diet Coke rather than water, duh.

29. Please do not tell me how unhealthy Diet Coke is, I will not listen to you.

30. "I can drink three cans in one sitting because it is basically much equivalent to one fountain drink so it's okay."

31. When you see someone restocking DC into the vending machine you get excited.

33. You hydrate yourself with Diet Coke, even after the gym, or during.

34. You have a stash of Diet Coke in your car, desk, gym locker...

35. If you have traveled to Europe you had a mini heart attack because Diet Coke is nowhere to be seen but then learn it is called Coca-Cola Light. And...you will pay a lot more for your addiction there.

36. You have DC decorations.

37. You are jealous of Dane Cook because of his initials.

38. You know if a DC is missing from your fridge...you keep real-time DC inventory.

39. If you could say something to Diet Coke it would be, "Thank you and I love you."