31 Holidays In March You Never Knew About

Let's be honest, you don't need to celebrate these, but you might as well. #yolo

240

March 1st - National Horse Appreciation Day

Starting out the month worshipping horses, the closest living releative of the unicorns? Hell yes, please.

March 2nd - National Old Stuff Day

Maybe this holiday was created to initiate spring cleaning. Who knows? Every time I try to clean something I end up dreaming about the third grade and the time I went to recess with my friends and we played kickball with the boys and.... you get the point.

March 3rd - National Mulled Wine Day

As if you need an excuse to drink, we are in college. This just gives you the excuse to make a fancy drink and prove to your mom that you can cook!

March 4th - National Day of Unplugging

My Macbook and my phone chargers are never unplugged. Maybe I'll celebrate this year.

March 5th - National Potty Dance Day

Need I say more?

March 6th - National Frozen Food Day

These frozen meals are my favorite and you bet I'll be enjoying them no questions asked all of March... but maybe I'll eat two on this day.

March 7th - National Cereal Day

You deserve to spoil yourself today. Go get some cereal, whether it's all you can eat in the caf or a box of your fav from the store. You deserve it.

March 8th - National Pancake Day

IHOP.

March 9th - National Get Over It Day

Whatever it is, get over it.

March 10th - US Paper Money Day

Because we're not as cool as Canada.

March 11th - National Debunking Day

All I have to say is that on this day, I would do everything the guys of MythBusters ever told me not to try at home. Then call my mom crying because my apartment blew up and I didn't listen to them.

March 12th - National Popcorn Lover's Day

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

March 13th - National Earmuff Day

In hopes that the snow will be gone, I will not be celebrating this one myself. To each their own.

March 14th - National Napping Day

Daylights savings was yesterday and again, just like the cereal, you deserve this.

March 15th - Everything You Think Is Wrong Day

Just don't do anything today. It'll all just go badly, despite you disagreeing with me.

March 16th - National Artichoke Hearts Day

The only way I will be celebrating is with this recipe which was the first thing I learned how to cook by myself. Cue one can of artichoke hearts, please.

*It says 16 servings, but I usually enjoy this in one sitting.*

March 17th - Submarine Day

March 18th - World Sleep Day

Two sleep holidays in one month? It's a dream come true for a college student.

March 19th - International Astrology Day

Horoscope lovers and haters alike, this is the day to check and believe in the stars. Here's a handy link.

March 20th - National Ravioli Day

March 21st - World Puppetry Day

I included this one incase you ever had dreams of becoming a puppeteer.

March 22nd - As Young As You Feel Day

Whether you're 13 going on 30 or trapped in your kindergarten mindset, this is the day for you, my friends. However, I feel about 5, so I'm going to go take a nap now.

March 23rd - National Puppy Day

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

March 24th - National Chocolate Covered Raisins Day

I'll fight anyone who says this isn't the best holiday this month. You can catch me at all the local grocery stores buying out the dark chocolate Raisinets.

March 25th - No Homework Day!

I suggest celebrating for the entire weekend and not just Friday.

March 26th - National Make Up Your Own Holiday Day

I propose International Stay in Bed With Your Cat and Cuddle Day. What about you?

March 27th - National Baked Ham with Pineapple Day

I don't like either of these foods, but who says you can't give it a go?

March 28th - National Something On A Stick Day

Corndogs, lollies, kabobs, marshmallows. You can't go wrong eating food off of a stick.

March 29th - National Lemon Chiffon Cake Day

You said it, Taylor.

March 30th - Manatee Appreciation Day

March 31st - National Tater Day

A WHOLE HOLIDAY DEDICATED TO POTATOES. We accept potatoes no matter what they look like. Now I'm going to eat some potatoes.

*all holidays were found on this and this websites.