20 Signs You're Addicted To Coffee | The Odyssey Online

20 Signs You're Addicted To Coffee

Unlimited free coffee at restaurants is basically the equivalent of heaven.

54
20 Signs You're Addicted To Coffee
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1b/3f/23/1b3f23aa665bc513554d2dc84ad3b66b.jpg

It is so easy to develop a coffee addiction. Just walk down any college campus street to see the hundreds of students holding a cup of coffee on their way to class. The reason for this is that coffee totally rocks. Coffee is there to help you stay up all night as you cram for your finals. Coffee is there for you when you need the motivation to run five miles, and it's there for you on the days that you don't feel like getting out of bed.

So, for all my coffee lovers out there, here are 20 signs that you have definitely developed a coffee addiction.

1. The barista at Starbucks not only knows you by name, he or she also has your order memorized.

2. You're terrified to add up all of the money you have spent on coffee this semester.

3. You drink coffee multiple times a day.

4. Coffee is the first thing that you think about when you wake up in the morning.

5. At night you plan the next day around when you can stop for coffee, and get seriously upset when you realize your day is too busy to make it to the coffee shop.

6. One of the best days of your life was when Starbucks decided to let you pre-order your drinks.

7. You cannot function without coffee.

8. All of your friends know your coffee order at this point.

9. You own a Keurig machine.

10. You've been drinking coffee forever.

11. You experience terrible caffeine withdrawal whenever you don't have coffee.

12. You have so many coffee mugs that you don't know what to do with them all.

13. Unlimited free coffee at restaurants is basically the equivalent of heaven.

14. You feel instantly calmer after you drink your coffee. You are ready to take on any situation that is coming your way.

15. You honestly don't understand how somebody could not like coffee.

16. You know who your coffee-loving friends are and always know who to hit up when you are on your way to Starbucks.

17. You ignore any signs that say "No Food or Drink." You know that throwing away your $4.25 latte is just not an option.

18. You get seriously upset when somebody messes up your coffee order.

19. You basically have the Starbucks menu memorized.

20. As you're reading this, you are enjoying a cup of coffee.