10 TV Show Families We Secretly Wish We Were Part Of

Shhh, don't tell mom!

46

Do you ever just watch a television show and wonder what it would be like to have sitcom-style siblings or reality show 'rents? Well, in case you haven't, I'm here to imagine it for you. Are you ready?

1. The Tanner Family from "Full House"

This family is just too wholesome for this world. You get so many bonus family members along with charmingly adorable sisters with catchphrases like “How rude!” and “You got it, dude”! Will you have a crush on your Uncle Jesse and feel totally creepy about it? Definitely. Will you get sick of the wholesomeness? Probably after one day. On the bright side, you can get away with crashing a car into your kitchen and breaking all of the rules as long as it’s followed by an apology and heart-to-heart with dad! Bonus: Danny Tanner is your live-in maid. You’ll never clean again.

2. The Stewart Family from "Hannah Montana"

A beach house in Malibu complete with a hilarious brother and famous sister and dad? You’ll never worry about finances and paying off student debt in this house! Plus, with a sibling like Hannah Montana you’re bound to have some good times and private jet rides. You can also raid Hannah’s closet and borrow her clothes whenever — your 2007 self would be so jealous.

3. The Geller Family from "Friends"

Seriously, who wouldn’t want to be part of the iconic crew on “Friends”? Ross and Monica are definitely some entertaining siblings. You can be the maid of honor at the Monica and Chandler's wedding( Goals!), and also yell at Ross for his poor relationship choices. Seriously, did ANYONE like Emily!? What was up with him dating his student?

4. The Chrisley Family from "Chrisley Knows Best"

This real-life family is the most hilarious family on television. Your siblings will help you with your antics and playing jokes on your slightly crazy and overprotective (but loving) dad. You’ll be super rich and, once again, will never have to worry about paying off a single student loan.

5. The Nichols-Parker Family from "Drake & Josh"

This show is one of the best sitcoms ever on television, period. You can help your cunningly evil younger sister Megan to play pranks on your idiot brothers! You would have the perfect balance of older brothers. Josh will nerd out with you and help you with homework while Drake sneaks you into clubs and helps you be cool. Sibling win!

6. The Kardashian-Jenner Family from "Keeping Up With The Kardashians"

Everyone just loves to hate the Kardashians, don’t they? You’re probably scoffing at this, but let’s be real. You can deny the desire to be a Kardashian all you want but you seriously can’t tell me you wouldn’t love to have millions of dollars and three mansions. Your sister Kim did a sex tape, and now you’re financially set for life. What a dream!

7. The Baxter Family from "That’s So Raven"

Your sister Raven can literally have visions that see the future which means lots of fun and crazy antics. Your parents are one of the most laid-back set of parents in Disney history, not to mention your dad is a chef. Gourmet and delicious meals whenever you want? Um, yes please!

8. The Dumphey Family from "Modern Family"

Phil Dumphey is definitely one of the coolest television dads. Yeah, he’s the kind of dad who will absolutely embarrass you, but he’s just so dopey and lovable that you won’t stay angry for long. Plus, being a Dumphey means having a crazy, big family with hilarious uncles and siblings. Sounds good to me.

9. The Matthews Family from "Boy Meets World" and "Girl Meets World"

Being a member of the Matthews family means one major thing. You could attend the iconic Cory and Topanga wedding. Is there any TV couple cuter than Cory and Topagna? Um, no.

10. The Russo Family from "Wizards of Waverly Place"

You get to be a freaking wizard. Magical powers. You can be sassy and snarky with your sister, Alex. You can get homework help from your older brother, Justin. You can goof off with your little bro, Max. You can also eat subs in your family’s sub shop. Sandwiches and magical powers are a perfect family combo.

Okay, these families probably have some major flaws to them (like the fact that the majority of them aren't real), but could you see yourself fitting into any of them? I'm down for being adopted by any of these families, especially the wealthy ones.