8 Simple Things That Separate Women from Girls

There are a few signs that make it quite obvious whether a girl is a woman or, well, a girl.

531

1. Having anything for any possible situation handy.

Women are prepared for any potential mishap. While looking through their purse you will find Tide to Go, a granola bar, Chapstick, a comb, a nail file, bandaids, ibuprofen, gum or mints, a wallet with every credit card, a planner, pens, safety pins, and more. A girl carries around a mostly empty bag just to simply look like a woman.

2. Knowing what shade of lipstick to wear and the appropriate times to wear it. 

Women know that the best way to find the right shade of lipstick has nothing to do with what outfit they are wearing, but rather deals with their natural coloring. An everyday lipstick should be a couple shades darker than the bare lip color. Red lipstick typically goes in accordance with skin tone. Girls just pick out the brightest red they can find, and wear it in all the wrong ways.

3. Needing coffee in the morning, not just wanting it. 

Women honestly cannot function without coffee in the morning. Girls just want to take basic selfies with their Starbucks.

4. Drinking to be classy.

Women drink because they like the taste of whatever drink is in their hand. Girls drink to get drunk. 

5. Killing the bugs in their house as if it's their job.

Women kill spiders and flies all by themselves, and handle it with maturity and grace. Girls scream and squeal and call the closest boy to take care of it.

6. Having the fridge and cupboards all stocked.

Women have their kitchens all stocked with any spice, sauce, seasoning, veggie, fruit, or mixture that could be required for cooking. They are always prepared to make a hearty meal, whereas girls often times aren't too sure how to properly shop at a grocery store.

7. Memorizing their social security number.

Women are always knowledgable of their SSN. Life happens and ER trips are sometimes inevitable- a woman knows her social and all of her insurance information. A girl has to call her mom and ask for all of that.

8. Knowing how to dress the right way for an event.

Women know the right things to wear to flatter their bodies. They also know that you either show off the legs or the chest, but never both. Girls wear napkins as clothes.