Second Semester Senior Year As Told By "One Tree Hill"

No one understand as much as your good old friends Brooke, Lucas, Peyton, Nathan and Haley.

47

Graduating from college is truly the end of an era. You'll never forget the best four years of your life, all of the friends you made, people you met, classes you didn't attend and blurry nights. There are few things that understand the pain of being in your final semester of college, but "One Tree Hill" is one of them, because, let's be honest, when is OTH not relevant?

When someone asks if you're excited about graduating in five months.

Do you think the tears in our eyes answer the question?

When someone tries to give you a hard time about acting like a Freshman again.

This is the last time acting this way will ever be even remotely acceptable, don't let anyone stop you from having this moment.

When you and your friends get emotional talking about graduation.

Start planning the reunions now, it's the only way to cope with the emotions.

When someone asks if you have plans for after graduation.

Never hearing that question again might be one of the only perks of graduating.

When your friends suggest day drinking mid-week.

It will probably never be socially acceptable to drink this much again.

When you have to start going through your sorority shirts, school pride shirts and shack shirts to give away to the younger girls.

The memories will last you a lifetime, you can live without the shirts, it's going to be okay.

When adults tell you things will only get better from here.

College is the best four years of your life and nothing is going to persuade you otherwise.

When you run into the guy you've had a crush on for four years.

Pounce now or forever hold your peace.

When the school sends you emails about graduation and becoming an alumni, and you start to feel like maybe they want you to leave.

Okay, I get it, I'm graduating. I don't need the constant reminders every day, thank you.

When you get home after a grueling, hungover day of two 50 minute classes.

It's a miracle you even make it out of bed at all these days.

When you go to all of your favorite local restaurants and think about how much you'll miss them next year.

We all have our local favorites. There's no pain like the realization that you may never get to eat at these restaurants again, well, at least not until you come back fro a visit. Places at home won't stay open as late as the place near school did, where are you supposed to drunk eat?!

When your parents or your advisor try to give you a hard time for having an easy course load and spending most of the semester partying.

They seriously underestimate the amount of emotional strain being a senior in college creates. We have to get JOB and APARTMENTS soon and nothing about that is easy.

When none of the employers you send your resume and cover letter to email you back.

A little bit of good news goes a long way, even being asked for an interview would be nice! Do they even realize how disheartening it is to hear nothing at all?

When you have to make the decision to end your casual hook up, because you're leaving soon and will never see them again.

Who knew you were so adult.

When you're trying to enjoy being at the bars with your friends, but you seen underclassmen everywhere.

Go to frat parties and house parties while you still can and wait your turn, it just isn't your time for this yet.